Marie Francoise

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Has anyone seen the advertisement on itv for Belmont Tornton, a company which fights cases re payment protection insurance, etc., 'starring' Marie Francoise of Kipling bags? It seems more and more evident that the guests for products sold on QVC are not amateur to the tv business, but are professional actors/extras misleading, consequently, the customer. Thesee people are obviously well able to present a product on tv, as they have the professional experience to so do. Detracts a bit from the product I feel, knowing that the person presenting it knows how to do it as a job and is not doing it because she loves it. At least if a rep from the company comes on, we know they are there with a background of being involved with the company.

I'm not sure it's fair to say she is misleading anyone. She is employer by Kipling to present their products on QVC and I think she does it very well. She knows the names of most of the monkeys as well as the individual colours and there are dozens of both.

The fact that she doesn't just work for Kipling is neither here nor there to my mind. She's natural in front of the camera, pleasant and knows her stuff. That's all I want in a presenter. And she's a pretty wee thing too.

I would agree with all of that Tinks, she does a good job with the Kipling, as Carla does with the Tignanellos...I'm presuming she doesn't work exclusively for Tignanello? Most of these people are pretty faces for hire, I don't mind that as long as they do a good job!

Actually I think that although she is just a face for the brand, she likes the product and knows the product. I think she is great.

Latest posts

Back