Margaret Dabbs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am sure she is on although not very often. I think she was on a couple of weeks ago. I may be wrong but think there are animal products in her oils and creams. I know someone on this forum will know.

Margaret Dabbs was on while her product was the pick of the month. And yes, she uses emu oil in her products.

Just stocked up on Margaret Dabbs at Feelunique. 20% off £80 so a good saving for Margaret Dabbs a lot to spend on feet but OH thinks it's ace too. The code is for all beauty so useful for anyone wanting a variety of things. Code on website ends today.

i WAS AT MY CHIROPODIST RECENTLY AND I ASKED IF SHE'D HEARD OF MD AND SHE HADN'T. I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT SHE WAS QUITE FAMOUS WITHIN THAT INDUSTRY. MY CHIROPODIST HAS BEEN AROUND FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND IS UP ON ALL THE LATEST.

i WAS AT MY CHIROPODIST RECENTLY AND I ASKED IF SHE'D HEARD OF MD AND SHE HADN'T. I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT SHE WAS QUITE FAMOUS WITHIN THAT INDUSTRY. MY CHIROPODIST HAS BEEN AROUND FOR A VERY LONG TIME AND IS UP ON ALL THE LATEST.

No, only they're only known in the QVC building, they like to big up their guests because if they don't, would the QVC customer buy what they're selling, and yes they do use emu oil, so if you're into cruelty free beauty products, this isn't for you.

The rep was in SpaceNK once and insisted that the oil was a by product of the meat industry. Google is a wonderful thing, as Emu meat is very unpleasant it would seem hence you will never see it for sale in supermarkets or butchers. Aboriginals used to eat it many many years back, but now eat better tasting food.

she has a clinic not far from me in marylebone just off the high street. it looks quite swish the rent must be terrific

Latest posts

Back