marble "fashion"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i appreciate that i am not the target consumer for QVC fashions but really most of it looks truly unfashionable. The fact that most of it is American probably explains the reason, why don't they showcase more British designers instead ?

i appreciate that i am not the target consumer for QVC fashions but really most of it looks truly unfashionable. The fact that most of it is American probably explains the reason, why don't they showcase more British designers instead ?

So much of the "fashion" on QVC is American that is true but Marble is actually British!

So much of the "fashion" on QVC is American that is true but Marble is actually British!
Well I'm embarrassed for the company that has the cheek to call this fashionable, It will all end up in clearance/last clicks very soon.

Well I'm embarrassed for the company that has the cheek to call this fashionable, It will all end up in clearance/last clicks very soon.

I am sorry to say it makes even Michelle Hope's stuff look good! No sign of Glenn...it's possibly the worst fashion range I've ever seen on Q and that's saying something!

Someone lost their marbles when they put this to air!

Fashion buyer for QVC = old_lady1.jpg

It was pretty bad but to me nothing is as bad as Artscape and Simon Wilson's hideous offerings!

I was surprised to see the 'one size fits all' shrugs. I have several in different colours from various outlet stores and at a much cheaper price (around a tenner in some cases), and they are great to wear with sleeveless dresses in the summer. I don't think the Americans are 'big' on the British type of shrugs.

Like or loathe the other lines they do have some kind of theme, this Marble `collection` hasn`t IMO looks like its been grabbed from a market stall :-(

I am sorry to say it makes even Michelle Hope's stuff look good! No sign of Glenn...it's possibly the worst fashion range I've ever seen on Q and that's saying something!

Someone lost their marbles when they put this to air!

They most certainly did......it's Bon Marche with boutique prices!
There is one thing I disagree on though......NOTHING makes Michele Hope's fashion look good....not even a pile of dog sick! To me, this range just screamed "Bon Marche closing down sale" ie; a mish-mash of left over stock from various seasons, and mostly the frumpy stuff.

Nobody needs to pay those sort of prices for acrylic knitwear!

Latest posts

Back