Mally TSV in the USA today

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Beketaten

Registered Shopper
Check it out:

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.tsv!.tpl.tsv.cm_scid.TSV

a219243.001

That pic looks a bit strange as all the items are shown at a different scale. Or that's one GIANT mascara!

0.12 oz Volumizing Lip Gloss in Flirty (a golden-pink shade)--Exclusive to QVC until 3/23/12
0.01 oz Evercolor Automatic Eyeliner in Black Cherry (a deep black plum shade)--Exclusive to QVC until 3/23/12
0.21 oz Face Defender Highlighter in Gorgois Glow (a champagne shade) --Exclusive to QVC until 3/23/12
0.21 oz Face Defender Blush in Pink Perfection (a pink shade)
0.41 oz Face Defender in Clear
0.06 oz Evercolor Shadow Stick in Violet (a purple shade)
0.39 fl oz Volumizing Mascara in Black
Sponge
Bag

It's going for $63.36 and there's Auto Delivery too.

I saw that, bet we don't get it. Or if we do things will be missing! I would really fancy it as the colours are all purple-ish colours, I'm not a brown/apricot person at all.

"Exclusive to QVC until 3/23/12"....WTF??? Only QVC sells Mally cosmetics I thought, so it's probably still exclusive from 24/3/12 onwards! Or have I missed it being sold by another retailer?

Jude xx

That TSV looks great.. hope we get something similar over here. Anyone know when the next Mally show is likely to be? Thanks :)

I ordered the last tsv on waitlist as they had sold out of my colour option but after reading the bad reviews on here and on the qvc website rang and cancelled it.

Latest posts

Back