Mally TSV advanced orders

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
I ordered the TSV on advance order which I seem to recall was for despatch w/c 8 February , however when I check my order status there is nothing showing for this in either shipped or waiting for stock.

Has anyone received their order this week?

I've never received any advanced order when it should have been dispatched, have had to chase every one so it might be worth giving Customer Services a ring.

The courier has just delivered it this second, but still not showing on my orders - maybe I'm getting a freebie ha ha.

Mind you talk about over packaging - Mally box, small brown box, large brown box, blue plastic bag. No wonder it costs £3.95 P&P plus the courier called twice today.

Hi this is my first post though I follow the fórum daily. After reading about the Mally TSV I wanted to comment. I live in Spain and my TSV was returned to Q undelivered. When I phoned CS to query this, they put me on waitlist assuring me new stock was due in. The very next day I noticed my order had changed to "in process" and it arrived beautifully packaged in a small box yesterday! Needless to say I am very pleased.

Welcome from me too. Please let us know what you like/hate about Q and what products you purchase to make it worthwhile buying from Spain as I assume it can be a bit of a palava (sp?) at times.

If you are talking about the -7piece your brightest day ahead - one, then my order now shows 'cancelled'! I'm gutted. I didn't cancel it, I suppose they must have run out before we could all get one.

Thanks for such a warm welcome!! I am a beauty /cosmetic junky and my favourites are Mally, Laura G and Judith Williams.Have had to cut back alot because of the new postage restrictions and Q's inability to use a Courier who can deliver nail varnishes, but maybe thats good for my credit card!!

Latest posts

Back