Mally TSV 18/8/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My mistake, it's a bronzer not the new foundation. Hmm, I don't think I want this after all. I'm too fair to wear bronzer and I can get her mascara and lipgloss in any number of packs on the website. If it's the previous US TSV with the finishing powder in a choice of shade I'll go for it; if it's the bronzer pack I'll leave it.

Any more news on the TSV? I resisted the Laura Geller one, so feel justified going for a bit of Mally if the price and products are right!

bumping this up. Hoping for early info as I really do like her stuff. The eyebrow thing is even better then smashbox, and I used to swear by that one

bumping this up. Hoping for early info as I really do like her stuff. The eyebrow thing is even better then smashbox, and I used to swear by that one

I know, I really want to know which one we're getting. I spent so much on LG at the weekend though if it's not amazing I'll have to pass.

Full contents of the US version were

0.07 oz Evercolor Endless Eyeshadow in Sunglow, a bronze-brown; includes 0.03 oz powder and 0.04 oz cream shadow--exclusive to QVC until 1/1/12!
0.12 oz High Shine Liquid Lipstick in Just Heaven, a sheer peach shade--exclusive to QVC until 1/1/12!
0.18 oz Effortless Airbrush Blush & Highlighter in Afterglow and Purelight, a peachy-pink blush with golden highlighter--exclusive to QVC until 1/1/12!
0.39 fl oz Volumizing Mascara in Black
0.35 oz Visible Skin Bronzer in Lighter or Deeper--exclusive to QVC until 1/1/12!
0.5 oz travel size Perfect Prep Primer in Glow
0.01 oz Automatic Liner in Black Navy
Double-ended shaping brush
Zippered makeup clutch: measures 7-1/4"L x 10"W x 2-3/8"D; 45% cotton/45% low-p PVC/10% polyester; wipe clean

Mally+TSV.jpg

What's the betting our version won't have the brush, the bag and/or the eyeliner? Or a single blusher instead of the duo? Actually, I wouldn't mind if they left out the mascara, I have several Mally ones from the AD TSV a while ago.

Last edited:
We might not get this one at all. There was a TSV before this that the US got which we haven't had yet. Also, the last TSV kit we got was not a TSV in America. Until our detectives find the pics (or the TSV day arrives) best not build your hopes up!

Makes me laugh that the blurb says "QVC exclusive til 2012"! Where else could you buy it anyway (not including the secondary market: ebay etc)? Isn't Mally a QVC only brand anyway?

Jude xx

Yes. It's got the loose finishing powder in it. Thanks

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk

Yes. That's the one. I wouldn't mind having that. Did I mess up putting the link in on my post?

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk

I got a card from QVC today saying the TSV is going to be the Mally Flawless Face Collection Kit - it'll have the primer in it and Poreless Perfection, not sure what else, though.

Mally TSV is 225299 at £37.48 plus £4.95 P&P
Mally Flawless Face Collection. This three-piece set includes everything you need to create an even foundation coverage from primer to skin finisher. Enjoy Mally's long-lasting make-up and create a canvas that is smooth, beautifully natural and flawless.

Contains:

1 x Perfect Prep Primer (28.3g) - the first step to your make-up routine, this lightweight primer helps fill in fine lines and wrinkles and smooth out your skin ready for make-up application
1 x Ultimate Performance Professional Foundation with mirror (10g) in a choice of Fair, Light, Medium, Rich and Tan - luxurious cream foundation delivers long-lasting coverage that looks beautifully natural and comes with a foam applicator that allows you to apply and blend perfectly
1 x Poreless Perfection Skin Finisher (17g) - the last step to your make-up routine, this brightening skin finisher is a great way to keep your look fresh throughout the day
1 x Kabuki brush
1 x sponge

Latest posts

Back