Mally TSV 12/5/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mally TSV'S are ok but the price of the smaller kits or individual items are ridiculous. Think a lot of people bought goodies from Tarte with 4 EZ pay which was a fab TSV loving the palette.

I'm not a huge fan of this range and think it's over rated!
The eyeliner smudges every time and have to wipe my eyes before I got out or I look like a Panda! Not impressed with the Mascara either, needs a lot of applications! Will be giving this a miss! :mysmilie_12:

Oh god confession time, I cracked and bought the TSV and on AD too...I really like that foundation, her shadow sticks and her eyeliners - they just work for me and i like the colours too...so weak.

Report back T when you get it,:mysmilie_59: I'm sure the components will be on ebay if there are any real gems. I've got the shadow stick in Brownstone and it's nice enough, just wish she'd branch out away from safe bronzes and coppers.

Oh god confession time, I cracked and bought the TSV and on AD too...I really like that foundation, her shadow sticks and her eyeliners - they just work for me and i like the colours too...so weak.

I'm with you Tarketta :mysmilie_17:
I LOVE this foundation, her shadow sticks are just as good as Laure Mercier and other high end brands plus this particular mascara is the BEST mascara I've ever used, and I've used a lot lol! I'm also looking forward to trying the highlighter as it gets very good reviews on Ulta website and on You Tube. I wasn't going to say anything as lots of people seem so negative about her make up but for me personally it works. I'm a bit of a make up hoarder and have tried every brand under the sun and consider Mally to he one of my favourites over all. I also like Mally as a person but do find her a bit OTT at times. Not sure if I'll keep the AD though......how much make up does one need lol! If I cancel the next AD will the one after that automatically come?
X

I'm with you Tarketta :mysmilie_17:
I LOVE this foundation, her shadow sticks are just as good as Laure Mercier and other high end brands plus this particular mascara is the BEST mascara I've ever used, and I've used a lot lol! I'm also looking forward to trying the highlighter as it gets very good reviews on Ulta website and on You Tube. I wasn't going to say anything as lots of people seem so negative about her make up but for me personally it works. I'm a bit of a make up hoarder and have tried every brand under the sun and consider Mally to he one of my favourites over all. I also like Mally as a person but do find her a bit OTT at times. Not sure if I'll keep the AD though......how much make up does one need lol! If I cancel the next AD will the one after that automatically come? X

Honey72, thank god it wasn't just me!!!!

I'd been relatively restrained on the buying from Q front (for me anyway) but I knew this TSV was going to tempt me for the same reasons as you and it's actually now sold out so perversely I feel vindicated i bought it ;)

The reason I bought the AD was because it's 120 days between each drop which is about as long as the foundation lasts me, so all in all, to paraphrase Spock, it was only logical.

Edited to add: you can't cancel one drop of an AD as all of them will be cancelled (we don't have the same options as the US) you'll have to send it back unopened. Oh and totally agree re Mally, I really like watching her, she's so full of energy - wish I had some of that!

How strange.....I've just had a look on qvc and this TSV has gone off the site already??? When I click on my orders it doesn't show up either! Her past TSV's are still there, haven't seen that happen so early before. Surely they didn't sell out did they?

Find her Eyeliners awful, they smudge and make me look like a Goth! Well done you for cracking it! :mysmilie_12:

Latest posts

Back