Sazza

Staff member
Mally 5 Piece Bulletproof Beauty Starter Collection
Try Me Price £19.98
QVC Price £24.25
Item Number 224566
Availability Some choices not in stock
UK P&P £3.45

Mally five-piece Bulletproof beauty starter collection. Features concealer, volumising mascara, waterproof eyeliner, eyeshadow and liquid lipstick from the Mally make-up range. These long-wearing Mally favourites will keep you looking your best all day long.

Contains:
1 x Cancellation Concealer system eyelight setting powder cream concealer in Fair, Light/Medium, Tan or Rich (6.2g)
1 x Volumising Mascara (10ml)
1 x Automatic waterproof eyeliner - onyx (0.28g)
1 x Eyeshadow base - shimmering taupe (6.2g)
1 x Liquid Lipstick - blossom (2.5g)
1 x double-ended brush
1 x booklet

Anyone else buy the Mally Try-Me?

I got mine yesterday and used it this morning. Maybe I'm having a floopy skin day but the concealer broke up over my skin and looked awful, the eyeliner didn't go on smoothly, the primer hasn't kept my eyeshadow in place all day (barely till lunchtime) and the lip colour moved around on my lips and looked weird. The mascara is fine but I knew I wasn't the hugest fan of that anyway (although it has stayed in place all day).

Anyone else used theirs yet? If I don't get on with this it's going back which is a shame, it was awesome value but not if it's crap!!

Tx

I got mine yesterday and used it this morning. Maybe I'm having a floopy skin day but the concealer broke up over my skin and looked awful, the eyeliner didn't go on smoothly, the primer hasn't kept my eyeshadow in place all day (barely till lunchtime) and the lip colour moved around on my lips and looked weird. The mascara is fine but I knew I wasn't the hugest fan of that anyway (although it has stayed in place all day).

Anyone else used theirs yet? If I don't get on with this it's going back which is a shame, it was awesome value but not if it's crap!!

Tx

I didn't go for the Try Me but I'm wearing the concealer duo today (got it a while ago in a TSV) and it does last on me. I also find her lipglosses unusually long lasting but I agree about the eyeliners - the pencils don't stay in place. You should try the shadow sticks (which I'm also wearing today ;-)) - they last forever.

I got the Try Me, haven't had a chance to try out the eye primer/shadow but the concealer works very well on me and I liked the lipgloss & mascara. Not sure about the eyeliner yet, but then I haven't found one yet that doesn't move around. It certainly wasn't the worst I've ever tried but I had teary eyes when I applied it (managed to get some LE Superskin cocnetrate in my eyes just before leaving the house, then out in make-up in moving car...)

Hmm, well I tried it again today, this time with my Cargo primer underneath and the concealer is still horrible. It's all gathered in lines and just looks nasty. My eyeshadow is creasing already, it's only been on for four hours. My Urban Decay primer keeps it in place for the whole day so I'll be sticking with that. Shame, I was really hopeful that this kit would suit but I think it's going back...

I tried the concealer and was expecting the "bullet proof" works. Disappointed - the concealer merged with the powder to create a crackle effect under my eye - so they were promptly removed. I wasn't convinced when I applied the eye make up base and put the shadow over the top. When I looked in a mirror an hour or so later they had virtually disappeared, leaving a residue here and there on my eye lid which added to the creases. The brush in the lip gloss was hard and scratchy making it difficult to apply. It didn't seem to last very long. I haven't yet tried the liner. I have used the mascara before though and it did thicken and extend my lashes. But since my husband highlighted the undesirability of some of the ingredients I have reduced my exposure to it. Think it'll be finding its way home to QVC as it doesn't do what it says on the tin.

That's exactly what I was trying to describe about the concealer! it's all splits up and seperates (like crackle nail polish!!) under my eyes and looks hideous. Shame coz with all the rubbing and scrubbing she does on the models hands during the demo I thought this stuff wouldn't move but it came off my hand no bother. Unfortunately it WAS hard to take off under my eyes once I realised how manky it was.

Going back methinks...

Latest posts

Back