Mally teaching her 'guys' to suck eggs...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tried watching it but no sound. Me and computers, Usually there's something at the edge to turn it up, but not on this one

Tried watching it but no sound. Me and computers, Usually there's something at the edge to turn it up, but not on this one

Is the sound on on your computer SB? I know it may seem obvious, but you may have muted it for some reason and forgot! Failing that, go to You Tube and use the search to find the clip. It may show up differently if you view direct and you may see the sound button :D

However, I advise against it!!! Bleurgh!!!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

i bet she's a total nightmare.

:cash:With loads of dosh. :cash: Wonder do her children scream like her, think she's got twins and an older one and another on the

way, so bound to be noisey around the house :cheeky:

A successful businesswoman with a lot of self confidence and a big mouth. I can think of nothing worse.

My advice for a long and happy marriage? Keep it zipped, dont ask difficult questions and learn how to cook. Properley.

You all agree i'm sure....? :angel:

A successful businesswoman with a lot of self confidence and a big mouth. I can think of nothing worse.

My advice for a long and happy marriage? Keep it zipped, dont ask difficult questions and learn how to cook. Properley.

So how long have you been happily married then Burly, must be a long time to give out this advice :angel:

So how long have you been happily married then Burly, must be a long time to give out this advice :angel:

well i know giving birth hurts, but ive never actually done it!

and i definitely know how men think. yeh yeh they may SAY they want you to have a career but they dont really. its just the money. if they didnt need you to earn they'd rather you be running up a pair of curtains and ironing their undercrackers.

actually, speaking of giving birth, i have it on very good authority that while it is indeed painful, its no worse than stubbing your toe.

Dont forget to always be fragrant and groomed when your man gets home, you must greet him at the door with his slippers and his drink of choice. This I obviously do every day:sun:

Dont forget to always be fragrant and groomed when your man gets home, you must greet him at the door with his slippers and his drink of choice. This I obviously do every day:sun:

Ha Ha. I think that advice was in Womans Own in 1955.

Yes and greet your husband gaily at the door with his pipe and slippers.Hehe.

I've been telling him that for decades, but will he listen? No sirree!
Untrainable!