Mally - She Doesn't....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
Come over here to blow smoke up our butts...

:D She's just said this to Julia in the 7pm hour...Julia's face was a picture. Mally was making the point that she doesn't lie about what her products do, but her turn of phrase was outstanding!

I hereby wish it to be known I heart Mally muchly. Almost as much as when she told Ali Y she would 'poop her pants' when she saw what one of her products would do...:D...

Come over here to blow smoke up our butts...

:D She's just said this to Julia in the 7pm hour...Julia's face was a picture. Mally was making the point that she doesn't lie about what her products do, but her turn of phrase was outstanding!

I hereby wish it to be known I heart Mally muchly. Almost as much as when she told Ali Y she would 'poop her pants' when she saw what one of her products would do...:D...

I heart her muchly too, Cavegirl. I love the way she calls AY "Miss Ali" and the way she told her very firmly to be quiet on one of her first visits. Mally rocks!:mysmilie_697:

She is amazing, isn't she? I too love the way she puts Ali in her place (in the nicest way possible :D) I think she's one of the better make up artists they have on Le Q too...:)

She came out with some absolute crackers last night too. One had me absolutely howling with laughter, but I can't for the life of me remember what she had said. It was absolutely genius though. It was after the raccoon comment but goodness knows what it was she said!

I love how she puts Miss Ali in her place! :mysmilie_696:

When Miss Ali was in full flow last night Mally asked her how she managed to breathe. Mind you, I'll give Ali her due - she took it in good part and said she had gills!

She announced that you could keep your tampons in her make up bag yesterday.........Miss Ali let that one go:mysmilie_61:

I watched a bit of her show with JR and agree she is a lady with attitude, but in a way that is not offensive. The divas who think they are the QVC Queens (AY and JR) won't be allowed to to dominate the show with this guest presenter present and it would be worth watching the beauty shows (which I hate and usually avoid) to hear Mally tell Gobby to shut up!! :mysmilie_61:

There were two corkers in the 11pm hour - first one being something relating to her bronzers not 'looking like brown poo-poo' :D and the second one when Ali Y was commenting on Mally doing her make up before the show and saying she'd pinched all her Minstrels Chocolates. Mally completely misheard and thought she said 'Menstruals' and came out with 'I haven't had mine yet...what are you ttalking about...Ohhhh, Minstrels...the chocolate, right?' :D

During one of the hours Mally said she was horrified on the tube in NY seeing a girl holding on to the 'booger bar' then putting makeup on!! AY was at pains to apologise -it was hilarious!

She also said about women feeling bad about themselves etc and not wanting to look their best. 'SCREW THAT!' she says much to the amusement of the presenter :mysmilie_697:

I love Mally, she knows her stuff, she's confident and she can totally handle AY and put her in her place.

x

Caught some of the show at 11pm. Mally is amusing but I thought Alison looked like a right dollop - that red dress does her no favours.

Caught some of the show at 11pm. Mally is amusing but I thought Alison looked like a right dollop - that red dress does her no favours.

She looks awful more often than not lately. Once recently she had a pale pink top and cardi and looked really nice. It's when she tries SO hard with all the weird lines and too much jewellry etc, just doesn't suit her. I always think her makeup looks fab when Mally does it though.

Yes, Mally rocks! I agree RedT: Alison's makeup did look fab, thanks to Mally. I think Alison really suits the smokey eye look.

she's like a breathe of fresh air to qvc, hilarious, knowledgeable and takes you by surprise. qvc want to keep hold of mally - she'll dramatically improve their ratings and sales!

I laughed when she said one blusher "will make you look like you had sex with Johnny Depp". As Miss Ali drew breath to protest, Mally said, 'Come, it's late, it's like a million o'clock, it's Ok for us to say 'sex' ...'

...I was hoping for a beauty product that makes me feel as tho I've just had sex with Johnny Depp....Oh did I say that out loud?

Jude xx

She came out with some absolute crackers last night too. One had me absolutely howling with laughter, but I can't for the life of me remember what she had said. It was absolutely genius though. It was after the raccoon comment but goodness knows what it was she said!

I love how she puts Miss Ali in her place! :mysmilie_696:

wasnt it something like, wearing a sheet with holes slit out for eyes?

I thought that when she said (a few times) you don't want your "lips to like slivers of liver" - that made me laugh. She's a breath of fresh air in fusty QVC towers.

Latest posts

Back