Mally news

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lynnonthelake

Registered Shopper
I see that Mally is launching a new range of Nail polishes on Q in America tonight,no doubt they will be coming to the UK,needless to say they will be Bulletproof.
Lynn.

Well out on the streets... With all the guncrime we need nail polish to bounce those bullets right off...

And it replaces her previous application which was a coat of clear, then she'd fly to Japan for some nectar pigments from the Cherry tree at dawn and then to the Australian Outback for the right shade of red. And she'd do that 6 times;-) Helllloooooooooooo!!

Yes I know bound to be a long story attached to the making of it,it's 24/7 professional gel.
Lynn

I can't bear Mally.Can't even sit through 5 mins of a show with her......hence why I don't own any mally products!!! Her last TSV has had a bit of a slating on FB.

I have been sucked into the Mally sales patter! I ordered 2 products some time ago & then returned as I felt that they did not deliver to the hype!!!! I have now just ordered the 'Face Defender' product which at first worked OK ( to get rid of shine on the face) but for the price of £34.50 ( & that is NO P&P!!!) it is JUST IMO not worth it.So am returning & will not order any Mally product again--More for those of you that love them!!!!!

I can't bear Mally.Can't even sit through 5 mins of a show with her......hence why I don't own any mally products!!! Her last TSV has had a bit of a slating on FB.

Really? I'm not on FB so what's the gist? I quite liked mine.

I liked the foundation. It was the best match for my skin i've ever tried and I think it gives a really natural look and it is a professional formula. It doesn't look like you're wearing makeup. What didn't you like about it?

I see that Mally is launching a new range of Nail polishes on Q in America tonight,no doubt they will be coming to the UK,needless to say they will be Bulletproof.
Lynn.

Yes I think she was wearing it during the tsv shows last week. One is a light pink called Mally's baby.

I liked the foundation. It was the best match for my skin i've ever tried and I think it gives a really natural look and it is a professional formula. It doesn't look like you're wearing makeup. What didn't you like about it?

Liked that the foundation is so light in texture, slightly dewy ay first but then sets to look like you are not wearing foundation but skin is even-toned all day. I don't usually use liquid foundation but I think I will use this one. I still use the BB stick foundation (not caked all over face tho), and for best the BE has the nicest finish IMO. My LG B&B is best for everyday when I'm in a hurry.

I also liked the young and fresh look of the lipgloss, and the texture and finish of the eye shadow stick which lasts all day and still looks freshley applied. Also loved the soft feel of the eyeliner, was using BB gel liner with smashbox brush which is nice but a bit faffy.

The Mally blush is a nice natural shade and gives a nice glow. A bit too natural looking as you cant really see it unless you trowel it on, I fing LG baked blushes better for me as you get a noticeable colour and glow with just one sweep of the brush.

The Mascara was fine, but I think I like the BB lengthening one better.

Im really liking the foundation too. Best colour ive found for my skin tone, i must admit i did think when i pumped some out of the bottle that it wouldnt be up to much as it was very runny, but the coverage is very good.
Not played much with the rest of it..im not normally an eye liner or shadow wearer but im goin to go wild with it on Saturday and see if my husband notices anything different lol x

Liked that the foundation is so light in texture, slightly dewy ay first but then sets to look like you are not wearing foundation but skin is even-toned all day. . My LG B&B is best for everyday when I'm in a hurry.

The Mally blush is a nice natural shade and gives a nice glow. A bit too natural looking as you cant really see it unless you trowel it on

Yes the texture is really nice :) and agree that it looks so natural! The blush as well.

Im really liking the foundation too. Best colour ive found for my skin tone, i must admit i did think when i pumped some out of the bottle that it wouldnt be up to much as it was very runny, but the coverage is very good.
im goin to go wild with it on Saturday and see if my husband notices anything different lol x

Best colour for my skin too! When I pumped some out the colour was a bit scary but is completely different on the skin! The packaging could be a bit better, the pump seems a bit loose but other than that I really like it :)

You go girl! I'm sure your husband will think you look gorgeous!

Don`t forget when you apply the blusher it will look like like you have just had sex with Jonny Depp,I always laugh when AY appologises for that comment.
Lynn

Latest posts

Back