Mally eye pencil

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Curious to know who else uses the Mally eye pencils? I do like it but because it's so soft I find it's a nightmare to sharpen. None of the cosmetic sharpeners I have will do the job and I have to get my son to use his scalpel-like modellers knife and even that doesn't do a brilliant job. Once it's sharpened a bit, the tip just collapses and crumbles to nothing after a single use. Any help would be appreciated :) My black pencil is now just a stump even though I've not actually been able to use it much on my eyes.

I've had the same issues. The only sharpener I found that works is my Laura Geller one that I got in a TSV ages ago, though I know that's much help to you. It is a very soft pencil that DOES smudge and isn't bullet proof. ( and I say this as a Mally fan - her other make up is lovely)

All this of no help to you I know - but I've had the same issues. I wonder if putting the pencil in the fridge might help? x

I resorted to putting it in the freezer for 15min and then sharpen it. Seemed to work for me as it was just the same to use after defrosting so to speak, although I did not leave it in the freezer for long enough to completely freeze if you know what I mean

Thanks for the tips star234 and cavegirl. I gave up using mine because they are so fragile.

I use them and find that the only sharpener that works for me is the double sharpener that I got with my Sue Devitt eye intensifier pencil which is also really soft.

Another really good eye pencil sharpener is the MAC one as well.

Twinklette x

Thanks everyone! I'm glad it's not just me as I thought I was being dim or had duff product. I will certainly give the tips a go and see how I get on.

:)

Latest posts

Back