Mally Beauty TSV 24/02/2010

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Same her never tried before , but that low thought why not treat myself ,if not suitable can always return ,or give to my daughter as a treat . and hey after years not wearing make up might make a difference.

Sending you a hug Jacaraba...I'm going thru a bad patch myself and I'm starting to weaken about buying the TSV ...with the same reasoning. My 13 year old is having a rubbish time too so we''l probably split the TSV....Oh no in the time it took to type this I've weakened further :mysmilie_34:

lots of luv

Jude xxx

I've never tried this range so it will be interesting to read opinions, comments, etc. Is it better than BE for coverage and finish?

I use the bisque as a concealer which has good coverage, BL. But the Mally one is superior imo. It is more evenly applied and looks smoother. It also lasts all day.
I went for the TSV on the strength of EZPay. I really like the cancellation system and would like to try the mascara.

Last edited:
Oh dear! It only took minutes for me to weaken completely and I ordered the fair! I have the cream to powder foundation (thanks to a US fleabay seller a couple of years ago) and there's little to chose between the shades. I tend to use it as a concealer which is why they've lasted so long and being 80s old school, I always set with powder. It peeves me that they seem to present the Mally concealer system as something new and innovative.

Jude xx

AY actually referred to the Mally range as 'your best face' at one point!! So not being at all subtle about Mally being the new YBF then.....:mysmilie_701:

and what's with all the apologies for what Mally says? We're grown ups AY, we can take it.

Wish AY would stop banging on about Beyonce and JLO though. We get it, she's got celeb clients. Woop.

Am so tempted, but not sure whether to go fair or the light/medium. I've read reviews saying the colours come up dark or yellow so am a little confused. I'm light in sb halo and also in be. Anyone ideas guys?

I went for it as i really adore the concealer, it is very good, i think its the setting powder stuff that makes it, and unlike some of the other concealers on qvc the colour matches are good im in light/medium and its perfect for me one of the best colour matches ive found.
Cant wait to try the other bits

Am so tempted, but not sure whether to go fair or the light/medium. I've read reviews saying the colours come up dark or yellow so am a little confused. I'm light in sb halo and also in be. Anyone ideas guys?

Hello and welcome :)

I'm Fairly Light in BE and Fair in Laura Geller, so have gone for the Fair on the Mally.

I think I'd go for the Light to Medium if I was you, judging by what you've said..

AY actually referred to the Mally range as 'your best face' at one point!! So not being at all subtle about Mally being the new YBF then.....:mysmilie_701:

I spotted that oh not so subtle dig too.

I am quite tempted by the TSV, but I already have enough make up, I spent enough on Craft Day (finally bit the bullet and bought my Sizzix Big Shot Express - 2 Easy Pays swung it for me!), so tempted as I want to try the concealer and the eyeliner as I highly doubt the eyeliner would stay put on me - no eyeliner ever does, well, actually, the only one that doesn't give me a double line is MAC Liquidlast. Would be very happy if I found a pencil one that actually stayed put.

Has anyone tried the eyeliner that she sells seperately, the Professional Eyeliner System or whatever it's called - with the pencil & the 2 powders? It's gets pretty good reviews from what I can see on QVC's site.

Last edited:
i've never bought mally before but seeing as this tsv is on 3 easy payments i thought why not? i always bought models prefer but when it changed to ybf i dumped it as i didn't think it was the same quality. i hope that mally lives up to its reputation, and if it does, then i will probably become its biggest fan! lol

I also been tempted, and bought it, needed consealer anyway and a new lipgloss, so the other items are a bonus.
I have been told, or read somwhere that the Mally mascara is difficult to get off? I use the Akin cleanser or the Elemis Pro Radienc or Liz Earl C&P. Has anyone tried taking it off with any of them or will I have to buy a new cleanser?

and what's with all the apologies for what Mally says? We're grown ups AY, we can take it.

Wish AY would stop banging on about Beyonce and JLO though. We get it, she's got celeb clients. Woop.

I heard that too, she said "Your new best face"!

I'm Medium Beige in BE and Light in Christopher Drummond so went for Light to Medium.

Hello and welcome :)

I'm Fairly Light in BE and Fair in Laura Geller, so have gone for the Fair on the Mally.

I think I'd go for the Light to Medium if I was you, judging by what you've said..

Thank you - I hadn't realised that it was my first post.

I was also thinking light/medium, but I also prefer LG in fair. Just my luck as I always seem to be on the edge of shades - and I keep telling myself I don't want/need one of each.

Can someone tell me... is the light for warm, yellow based fair skin where the fair is for cool, pink based pale skin? Thanks

Thank you - I hadn't realised that it was my first post.

I was also thinking light/medium, but I also prefer LG in fair. Just my luck as I always seem to be on the edge of shades - and I keep telling myself I don't want/need one of each.

:mysmilie_348: Snailsontour, just thought i would let you know, that you must have the most BRILLAINT name I have ever come across - its great! and made me smile! :mysmilie_687: xxx

I spotted that oh not so subtle dig too.

I am quite tempted by the TSV, but I already have enough make up, I spent enough on Craft Day (finally bit the bullet and bought my Sizzix Big Shot Express - 2 Easy Pays swung it for me!), so tempted as I want to try the concealer and the eyeliner as I highly doubt the eyeliner would stay put on me - no eyeliner ever does, well, actually, the only one that doesn't give me a double line is MAC Liquidlast. Would be very happy if I found a pencil one that actually stayed put.

Has anyone tried the eyeliner that she sells seperately, the Professional Eyeliner System or whatever it's called
- with the pencil & the 2 powders? It's gets pretty good reviews from what I can see on QVC's site.

I use that and it's amazing! It stays on in the heat here which no other eyeliner ever has and for the first time in forever, I don't have to carry an eyeliner pencil everywhere with me to touch up.
I saw that one or two people complained that it doesn't come with a sharpener, but I found it fits several of my sharpeners. I've seen it said that it wears down quickly too but I've had mine for several months, use it every single day and still have 2/3 of it left. Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back