Staff member
Mally 7 Piece Secrets Collection With Brush & Bag
Today's Special Value Price £39.39
QVC Price £47.25
Item Number 229334
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Available in 3 Easy Pay instalments of £13.13 plus P&P

Find all Mally's favourite make-up tricks in this must-have kit, comprising seven full sizes. For flawless-looking skin, you'll receive Cancellation Concealer (3.8g), Setting Powder (3.8g) and Couture Color Blush (15ml), made with natural pigments. Create glam eyes with Featherweight Eyeshadow (2.8g) in Twilight, Black Velvet Waterproof Eyeliner (0.9g) for definition and Black Volumizing Mascara (10ml) for full lashes. Finish with High Shine Liquid Lipstick (3.5g) in Blossom for super glossy lips. Includes a Double Ended Concealer Brush and make-up bag.

thanks Sazza.

Hmmmmm. That concealer isn't cancelling AY's eye circles and I think the eye shadow is too sparkly for me so I may be talking myself out of a purchase. Grrrr I was going to treat myself too...how frustrating :mysmilie_73:

Jude xx

I've never tried this range so it will be interesting to read opinions, comments, etc. Is it better than BE for coverage and finish?

Thanks for your detective work Sazza......xxx

I've already ordered it in the fair... If it hadn't been on Easy Pay, I don't think I would have gone for it, as another beauty TSV at approx £38 annoyed me a bit...

I have to say the make up hasn't done much for beaula (sp) she normally looks much nicer than that (or hadn't they finished with her?)

Have to say this is the first make-up TSV in YEARS that I have loved...great value and I would use every product which is usually not the case.

Going for two, one for me and one for my mum on Mother's Day.

BTW anyone know who makes Alison Young's heart necklace?

Haven't tried Mally before & wasn't going to till I saw it was on 3 ez pays :mysmilie_696:
Seems good value for 7 full size products.

re mally

Same her never tried before , but that low thought why not treat myself ,if not suitable can always return ,or give to my daughter as a treat . and hey after years not wearing make up might make a difference.

Forgot to say I haven't tried Mally before so this is my first purchase also. Really looking forward to trying the products and am very happy with the 3 easy pays :)

I haven't tried it before either but it seems good value so have ordered it :)

Is AY wearing a scarfe for a skirt?? I thought she had been punched in the face given the amount of eye shadow she is wearing. Sooo OTT. She would not look out of place in the PANDA enclosure!!

Had a look, but as Donna posted already, the concealer selection is not great. They don't even show the colours in close up....
I know there are 7 full sz products in the TSV, but is still expensive if you compare it to MP/YBF which mally is meant to replace

Watching the morning repeats , to my eye the models look over made up and rather dated ( prehaps thats becuse I'm old enough to remember the look the first time round LOL ) I think if the products are good quality then its good value for the ammount of products in the kit , but I dont like the way it makes the models and AY look

I feel so sorry for the poor models that have to sit between Alison and Mally, they are both so loud and so OTT.:mysmilie_73:

Is AY wearing a scarfe for a skirt?? I thought she had been punched in the face given the amount of eye shadow she is wearing. Sooo OTT. She would not look out of place in the PANDA enclosure!!

i dont often watch QVC but i had a spare 5 min so i thought i would turn on the box to see what you were all going on about... Has AY had a make over recently? she looks completely different to what i remember. a tad muttony imo

I have to say the make up hasn't done much for beaula (sp) she normally looks much nicer than that (or hadn't they finished with her?)

I agree! Beulah normally (no pun intended!) makes up well but she didn't look great last night. In fact, even Nalintha (who normally looks gorgeous in any make-up range) didn't look as good as she can.

I was severly tempted by the TSV though!! I need a mascara and the blush looked interesting because I am using the last dregs of my O glow at the mo BUT I resisted becuase the reviews on the concealer aren't great. The lipgloss colour won't suit me, I don't use\need an eye pencil and the eye colour, though nice, will just sit in my make-up bag until I throw it away.

F.A.R.T. ing with no difficulty.

:mysmilie_82:

Latest posts

Back