ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Mally 3 Piece Evercolour Lasting Liner

QVC Price: £22.50

Bargain Hunter Price : £14.67

P&P: £2.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Mally-3-Piece-...=229604-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-59-_-229604

Draw attention to your eyes with this Evercolor Lasting Liner kit from Mally. Each set contains three liner pencils (1.2g) that glide smoothly on to the skin. These beautiful shades can be used individually or combined to create your own unique hue. The pencils can be used to give a precies, sharp line or smudged for a softer look.

Additional info
Showtime kit contains liners in:

•Midnight (black)
•Lucky Penny (brown)
•Caribbean Sea (teal)

Primetime kit contains liners in:

•Ice Blue (sky blue)
•Royal Plum (purple)
•Milk Chocolate (brown)

I have a tip for anyone who may be interested in these.
If you do have slightly oily eyelids and it tends to smudge or rub off then if you have Mally's loose powder (or dreaded translucent powder) and you dust it over your lids first they stay a lot better. I was delighted to hear this tip (I think it was from Mally hersefl) as I bought her loose powder in a moment of weakness and then quickly realised I'd never use all this in a million years!!) but now it has another function it is great!.

I have all these eyeliners so I won't be buying personally but I do think they are the best pencils I've ever used.

It doesn't have to be Mally's own, but any powder will do to make eyeshadow stay on. Even better is eye primer, in fact anything to stop your eye-lid 'sweating' will work. Other tips I've picked up over the years...........

lipgloss just in the middle of top and bottom lip enhances the lips more.
lustre highlighter straight down the middle of the nose, and the area between nose and lip, takes attention away from other face 'issues'
icecold water on the face after washing tightens everything (I've done this for years and it works !)
NEVER use face powder on a mature skin, its THE worst thing for highlighting wrinkles and creases
(have tried the lightening spot in the eye corner to 'widen' the eyes, but it fails to work for me) but 'arching' my eyebrows more has given a similar effect

I'm open to try any more that anyone else has tried and tested.

I love these too, the other liners from Mally in the plastic barrel are very dodgy, I've had a few and the "lead" has broken or jammed, another from a TSV only had about 1cm of product inside the barrel!

The traditional pencil ones are very versatile because they're easy to smudge if you do it quickly and then they set (on me at least).

Good price for the Bargain Hunter!

Thanks for that. Love these pencils. Got the one with sky blue in as not keen on really jet black eyeliner. I love the gunmetal, and black violet shades in these which are much softer.

Brissles thanks for your tips - I agree with the cold water splashing of the face (it helps) I also finish my shower with a very quick blast of cold water very refreshing!!!! Have been doing this for about 2 years and it sets me up for the day. Took a bit of a while to get used to the cold shock but now love it.

Latest posts

Back