Make up trolley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Roobags do fab ones on their website. I have a large one (not on wheels) and its great, really sturdy.

I read the beauty boards and Ikea has something which many are using, much cheaper than £100.

Large plastic drawers on a wheels, I believe 4 drawers. Unless you are travelling and doing makeup for others, I cannot see the point on spending so much on the branded ones.

Roo beauty are very good quality, they do loads of different types of bags and cases.

Thanks both
I think I am after one of the hard wheeled travel ones. But it needs to be big :)

I thought you meant an open kitchen type one at first, but do you mean a trolley case, and with compartments? If so, I was looking for one for something else and found a good source. Will see if I can find them again.

I'd need a small 4x4 vehicle if I needed a portable storage container for all my slap in one place!

Jude xx

I got the Lori Greiner make up cabinet and it was rubbish. The quality was poor and the compartments were the wrong size for anything to fit in them so I had them take it back. It was a shame because I love my jewellery cabinet. I keep all my stuff in my dressing table drawers and those plastic drawer units

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk 2

Same here, my husband comments if he catches me sorting through my stash, and I always think to myself 'you ain't seen half!'

Honest to god ALL my makeup fits in a Jo Malone box that is about 10 inches square. It's about 4 inches deep. Everything I own is in there.

Latest posts

Back