Lulu's 5 Piece Operation Glam Volumising Haircare Try Me Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

"Lulu's 5 Piece Operation Glam Volumising Haircare"

Is this so your hair looks good come when you come round from your latest plastic surgery operation? :smirk:

Must go to Specsavers !!!....when I looked at the title of the thread I thought I saw operation and thought of "face lifts" "tucks" "bottox" "fillers" etc etc :blush::blush:

Well, Scampdog, if you and I had the same initial thought, I doubt if we'll be the only ones to think this......:giggle: A very unfortunate name for this collection.

Well, Scampdog, if you and I had the same initial thought, I doubt if we'll be the only ones to think this......:giggle: A very unfortunate name for this collection.

I suspect Lulu hands most of hers on the bedpost! Is this John Frieda's brother again by another name...

Lulu's 5 Piece Operation Glam Volumising Haircare
Item Number: 228658
QVC Price £28.50
Try Me Price £23.74
Availability Advanced order - expected to ship 26/10/09
UK P&P £3.95
Pump up the volume on your hair with this five-piece Glam Volumising set from Lulu. You'll receive Larger Than Life Shampoo (75ml) which is sulphate free for gentle cleansing; Larger Than Life Conditioner (75ml); Glammunition Thickening Elixir (100ml) which adds volume and body to your tresses; High Profile Thicken & Lift Spray (75ml) and Strike a Pose Modelling Hair Spray (75ml). This fab collection comes housed in a black organza bag

I did hear Julia say the other day when she was showing the L'Occitane Try Me Kit, that they have now dropped their policy on one per customer on Try Me Kits. You can now buy as many as you want !!!!

i reckon she got the volumising spray on her face hence the volumised cheeks and lips:nod:

Last edited:
i reckon she got the volumising spray on her face hence the volumised cheeks and lips:nod:

Take a look at the new issue of OK. Looking VERY pillow face-y, but no doubt she and AY will put it down to yoga, eating well, good genes and Time Bomb ...:sleepy::sleepy:

Take a look at the new issue of OK. Looking VERY pillow face-y, but no doubt she and AY will put it down to yoga, eating well, good genes and Time Bomb ...:sleepy::sleepy:

i would love AY to come out and ask her directly if she has had plastic surgery. I know it'll never happen but she would go way up in my estimation.

she always makes a point of saying she never uses models who've had work done, it's a shame she doesn't apply those principles to her guests flogging skincare brands

i would love AY to come out and ask her directly if she has had plastic surgery. I know it'll never happen but she would go way up in my estimation.

she always makes a point of saying she never uses models who've had work done, it's a shame she doesn't apply those principles to her guests flogging skincare brands

Absolutely! Though I am also sure some of the models she uses have had work done. What are those scars that more than one have under their chins. You only notice them when they are laid back in the treatment chairs...totally up to them what they have done and they are in a business where their face is their living but why lie?

Latest posts

Back