Lulu on Loose Women

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

backstreetgirl

Registered Shopper
I have just watched Lulu on Loose Women and is it my imagination or has she had Botox again?

Her face looks different, fuller around the upper lip area and it seems to move less.

If this is the case, then shame on her for promoting Lulu's Time Bomb on QVC and saying that 'she no longer has Botox, hasn't had it for years, since developing her own range of skincare.' :mad:

She was on BBC Breakfast this morning and I thought that although she did looked a bit botoxed, she didn't look quite as "polished" on her face as she normally does on QVC, although I guess she may have special lighting on there. And what's with the bliddy ponytail? I thought that looked ridiculous.

:puke::puke::puke:saw her on telly yesterday and thaught she looked a bit more botoxed and lip filled than normal!i rekon shes had some sort of cheek implants too, the woman does my head in:tongue2:

I have not seen here but my hairdresser did and she thought she looked Botoxed.

She does my head in too overtherainbow, she is full of herself. When she was on Loose Women, someone made a comment about her being just 6 months older than Twiggy, who was also on the show, and when they said 'who looks better?' she piped up 'I do, of course.' If anyone else had said that it might be funny but you knew that she probably really thought that she did!

I must watch out for her next Lulu's Time Bomb on QVC and see if she still says that she stopped having Botox years ago. Oh and I will watch to see if her nose gets longer!

She definately had a touch of the Linda Evans about her. I would say fillers and botox. A most odd look.

Hmm yes, so how can QVC let her present her own range and pretend that her *amazing* look is only down to her product? I don't understand the ethics.

Hmm yes, so how can QVC let her present her own range and pretend that her *amazing* look is only down to her product? I don't understand the ethics.

I think they stopped airing "Dr. Denese" products cos she had some work done (I loved this range). Still shown on QVC in the USA though:envy:

I think they stopped airing "Dr. Denese" products cos she had some work done (I loved this range). Still shown on QVC in the USA though:envy:

No, I mean Lulu's Time Bomb range shown on QVC here in the UK.

Edit: Oh I see, sorry, you're talking about a different woman. :)

Last edited:
I think Lulu's face looked fuller because of her heavier fringe..I think it make her faae look rounder and plump.

She was so full of herself on Loose Women I had to turn her off. They are debating the work she has had done on her face, over at Digital Spy.

I recently saw To Sir With Love and you could see how much she has had her appearance altered since then. She rather amazingly looks younger now than she did in her teens. Admittedly the clothes and hairstyles of the 60s did age her { she was a funny looking little thing in her youth } but she is almost unrecognisable as the same person, now.

Twiggy still looks like the same person and I thought she oozed class, compared with Lulu.

really like Twiggy, she seems warm and genuine, I know they airbrushed her for the Olay advert, but that's life. Twiggy looks so stylish and what's more she looks happy, which is more than I can say for Lulu! Twiggy has also been blessed with great bone stucture, Lulu ought to be called Lilo cos her face looks pumped up like one.

:puke::puke::puke:saw her on telly yesterday and thaught she looked a bit more botoxed and lip filled than normal!i rekon shes had some sort of cheek implants too, the woman does my head in:tongue2:

Not seen her, but you can have filler in your cheeks to give you the implant look :)

I always preferred Twiggy to Lulu, as she comes over as a very down to earth person, one you would get on very well with. Lulu ? No thanks. She should stick to singing.

I always preferred Twiggy to Lulu, as she comes over as a very down to earth person, one you would get on very well with. Lulu ? No thanks. She should stick to singing.

And speaking as one who is of her generation, she weren't much cop at singing either !!!!! Shout and To sir with love - 2 hits, big deal ! She had too much competition who were streets better ie Dusty, Cilla, Sandi, et al. She only hit it big because she teamed up with boy bands - says it all really !

I saw her on BBC Breakfast this morning and she looked a right old state :thinking2: ..............or was it yesterday? I can't remember, I'm poorly and the days are all moulding into one :sad:

Latest posts

Back