lulu guinnesss tsv this sunday.......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Juicyjayne

Registered Shopper
Hello
As mentioned in laura g thread I subscribe to chicomista website anyway this weeks email gives detail on sundays. Lulu Guinness tsv as EyeletAnna Patent leather crossbody bag with bow for £136.32 (qvc price £170)

ooh sounds really good wonder if there will be easy pay not usually on a lulu bag but can hope

that's a good saving over £100 better than qvc's 4 or 5 quid off when they offer things on sale

sorry to raise anyone's hopes...

For some reason it's only available in the States! WTF?

Anyhoo I hope it'll help to act as a sobering reminder of the mark up lining the coffers of LG and QVC! It'll certainly help me to resist; coupled with the fact she's an annoying twee little woman!

Jude xx

Can't bring myself to pay these prices for a bag even on EP!
Agree with Akimbo's 'twee little woman' description---- the voice gets on my **** in a very short time.

The sickly waft of pvc and plastic will be permeating QVC Towers as we speak. :devil:

From Chuntley's pix my money's safe for that one as well! It looks hideous!! Really cheap looking cream plastic, like something you'd pay a tenner for on the market and a throw back to the 60's. Shudder!!

I am quite partial to a bit of pvc.....

What like this you mean?? God I was so restrained, when I think of what I could have posted. :mysmilie_62:

Attachments

• pvc catsuit.jpg
    pvc catsuit.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 159
From Chuntley's pix my money's safe for that one as well! It looks hideous!! Really cheap looking cream plastic, like something you'd pay a tenner for on the market and a throw back to the 60's. Shudder!!

horrid little bag!

i bet it would not be a best seller in primark for £6.00 much less what qvc and lulu will charge for it.

it will however sell out before the morning shows as qvc has got a captive audience lol!:angry:

I bought this for a fiver a couple of weeks ago after a long search for a small cream bag dating back to the leather kipling tsv (which wasn't even cream when it arrived) and it does the job and I don't care if the handles drop off or if I bin it after a season: http://avonshop.co.uk/product/jewellery-and-fashions/bags-and-purses/patent-chain-cross-body-bag---white.html

Don't get me wrong, I love spending money on bags but if I'm spending over £100 I want something special that I'll love for years and this ain't it!

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back