Lulu Guinness

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I keep meaning to go as I'm only 40 minutes away but never seem to get round to it, and never knew if it's be worth it re: reductions and whether they were seconds. Are you able to enlighten me Silver Fox?

haven't been for ages either its the sort of place where you go & get loads for good prices or nothing but I think there is a L'Occitane outlet.May have a run over well before Christmas & will report back!!

Welcome Pandy! LG CS can be hit and miss. They used to be amazing, really! There was one main girl that used to answer the phone (it was a landline number) and she sorted everything there and then, and followed up with an email. Now, I get the impression that they have a dept in a call centre environment as if they need to liaise with another dept they always get back to you. I haven't received confirmation yet so I will be emailing later myself. Don't give up Pandy, stand your ground. Get it in writing that they will refund your return postage. That's what I want them to do. The girl I spoke to seemed to be trying to raise an RMA, which we can do ourselves, but I stressed that I am not going to incur the return postage.

Ah CMQ, how was Gaga?!!! I hope you're pleased with your (5) watches! !

I have just tried red Eva on with my new navy wool coat. It looked lush! I may have to road test her over the weekend. May as well make good use of the 30 day mbg eh?!

GaGa was incredible!!! The 5 watches are perfect in condition, but the batteries in 2 of them don't work.

Hmm...I spotted a few complaints on Twitter earlier about the tick tock promotion and about the quality of the watches. It's no wonder she's selling them off. I don't think they have been a resounding success!

Are you returning them CMQ?

Hmm...I spotted a few complaints on Twitter earlier about the tick tock promotion and about the quality of the watches. It's no wonder she's selling them off. I don't think they have been a resounding success!

Are you returning them CMQ?

I'm going to call them on monday and ask why they don't have working batteries, there is no point in emailing as they don't reply.

Bought the gold cameo face watch, still shows around £150 on qvc website.
Got the 75% TICKTOCK promo.
Over the moon, gorgeous - screams quality & I love it.

I did. they refunded me my delivery costs to help towards replacement batteries. I was happy with that.

Excellent. I tweeted as I hadn't heard from them and had a few people tweet me back to say they are having problems with CS too.

Anyway, they got back eventually and advised to post them back and email a copy of the receipt.

Black Eva arrived and was beautiful! I do like the polished leather. She was always going back, but I thought I had better look, just in case! There was no cross body strap!! CS were excellent, arranging a collection and couldn't apologise enough.

I'm done with bags now. I really need a sensible period! I may be tempted by the sale when I return from holiday, but I am at the stage, again, where I have too many bags to know what to do with! My head doesn't like unnecessary surplus!!!

Jewellery day is tempting me today, i need to switch off i think lol

Yes, good call! I wear very minimum jewellery, I don't even wear a wedding ring every day, but even I am tempted! I ordered a pair of rose gold oto earrings last night. I don't even wear earrings!! They are pretty though. They'll look lovely in my jewellery box with all the other rose gold that I barely wear. Ha ha!

I've already ordered a diamonique ring and aurora bracelet and have my eye on a few folli follie pieces.

Yes, good call! I wear very minimum jewellery, I don't even wear a wedding ring every day, but even I am tempted! I ordered a pair of rose gold oto earrings last night. I don't even wear earrings!! They are pretty though. They'll look lovely in my jewellery box with all the other rose gold that I barely wear. Ha ha!

LOL! Ha Ha

Latest posts

Back