Lulu Guinness

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nice! I like the 50/50 design, I have the black and stone lip shaped coin purse. It's very 60's/Mary Quant I think. So is this the only one for you? Are the rest gifts? It is an amazing gift idea with that discount, bet they'll be gone pdq!

Nice! I like the 50/50 design, I have the black and stone lip shaped coin purse. It's very 60's/Mary Quant I think. So is this the only one for you? Are the rest gifts? It is an amazing gift idea with that discount, bet they'll be gone pdq!

All for me I'm afraid I don't have any one really to buy for, my mum wouldn't use one as she has a chanel watch from about 10 years ago which she will not take off, and i only have a son. The way i look at it is that I had money saved to buy the one I wanted at £190, but because of the deal i was able to get 4 and saved a few pounds too.

All for me I'm afraid I don't have any one really to buy for, my mum wouldn't use one as she has a chanel watch from about 10 years ago which she will not take off, and i only have a son. The way i look at it is that I had money saved to buy the one I wanted at £190, but because of the deal i was able to get 4 and saved a few pounds too.

Wow, that's even more impressive then!! And why not eh?! Like you said, you were prepared to pay that for one so why not have 5 for the price of 1 eh?!! Love it!!

Oh that's nice your mum having a Chanel watch. Tres classy ;-)

Wow, that's even more impressive then!! And why not eh?! Like you said, you were prepared to pay that for one so why not have 5 for the price of 1 eh?!! Love it!!

Oh that's nice your mum having a Chanel watch. Tres classy ;-)

my father bought it for her as a anniversary present, or more because he forgot about it LOL, thats the price they pay though right?
well i only bought 4 myself, If I don't like them when they come I'll return them.

Oh no, am looking at the polished Eva now and thinking what an amazing gift it would be for my 10th year anniversary/xmas off Mr MK...:mysmilie_50:

It may have to fall into the basket on his account!! :mysmilie_14:

I should go to bed.

Oh no, am looking at the polished Eva now and thinking what an amazing gift it would be for my 10th year anniversary/xmas off Mr MK...:mysmilie_50:

It may have to fall into the basket on his account!! :mysmilie_14:

I should go to bed.

what colour? and congratulations on the 10 years!!

Thanks! It's 2 days before we go on hols. So I could get this and take it with me - wooh! Black. I wanted the patent Eva in black but it sold out. I am not a jewellery person so what better present than a LG bag eh?!

Because its just me and my son - and he's now 24 and works so its really just me, i don't mind treating myself, a little bit of what you fancy does you good right? I don't smoke, i have maybe 1 bottle of wine a fortnight (unless I get a meal for 2 in M&S which includes wine) so to me having a nice Lulu bag is worth it and rewards me for working hard. When are you going away MK? if you don't mind me asking... I would really like a trip at the moment. Closet I've got is going to the O2 in london one day this week.

Oooh the black Eva, being the bad woman i say go for it!

I agree. My neighbour across the road stopped me yesterday to tell me that her brother in law had died, he had been undergoing treatment for cancer for the past few months. Her parting words were "if you still want that new car you were telling me about, just go and order it. You may not be here in 6 months" and I thought yeah, that's so true. It's only money eh?! What price pleasure?! Mind you, think hubby will have a different view on things, ha ha!

As I was walking out of the supermarket today a lady stopped me to admire my foldaway shopper! It was only then that I realised I had my LG work bag, my LG umbrella, my LG purse in my hand and the shopper!!! It did give me a little tingle - most people would find that odd but I know you ladies understand :mysmilie_59: I like having nice things.

We're going away on 17th Dec, back xmas eve night. We don't go away every year, in fact, we've only been away 3 times in the time we've been together! I'm the same as you though, don't drink, don't smoke, but do spend excessively on bags and clothes. But why not?!

I may have to order it and use the extended mbg to make sure I love it when I open it in December!! He is hankering after a new tablet, so I will get him that and then he can't grumble can he?! I know, I may as well buy the bag myself, but it helps to have an excuse!!

Was it a show in the O2?

I agree. My neighbour across the road stopped me yesterday to tell me that her brother in law had died, he had been undergoing treatment for cancer for the past few months. Her parting words were "if you still want that new car you were telling me about, just go and order it. You may not be here in 6 months" and I thought yeah, that's so true. It's only money eh?! What price pleasure?! Mind you, think hubby will have a different view on things, ha ha!

As I was walking out of the supermarket today a lady stopped me to admire my foldaway shopper! It was only then that I realised I had my LG work bag, my LG umbrella, my LG purse in my hand and the shopper!!! It did give me a little tingle - most people would find that odd but I know you ladies understand :mysmilie_59: I like having nice things.

We're going away on 17th Dec, back xmas eve night. We don't go away every year, in fact, we've only been away 3 times in the time we've been together! I'm the same as you though, don't drink, don't smoke, but do spend excessively on bags and clothes. But why not?!

I may have to order it and use the extended mbg to make sure I love it when I open it in December!! He is hankering after a new tablet, so I will get him that and then he can't grumble can he?! I know, I may as well buy the bag myself, but it helps to have an excuse!!

Was it a show in the O2?

Couldn't agree more, you can't take the money with you can you? So why save it all and deprive yourself now when you have no idea if you'll even get the chance of enjoying it. I shudder to think how much I've spent of bags, watches and jewellery over the past 4/5 years... but live and let live! If push comes to shove I can always ebay them in the future, for now it seems as LG items keep their value, some of the kathy van zeeland bags/watches I have are pretty worthless it appears - but that doesn't matter, although i don't tend to use the KVZ bags very often as they're too heavy empty.

Oh if he wants an iPad, the mini version is on sale on amazon, its about £190 if memory serves me correctly, I remember my friend telling me with delight yesterday as her sons wanted them for christmas, so she thought they were a great bargain.

It's Lady GaGa actually, my friends and I booked it on a whim earlier in year, have to admit I am quite looking forward to it... It will be nice to get away for a night.

Sounds like a fab night!! I would love to see her. I have the album of her and Tony Bennett (is that his name? The duets album. Am tired!) on my download list. Bet you'll have a great night. Enjoy!

That is a bargain on the ipad. Bet they'll be snapped up by parents all over the place! It's a Google Nexus 9 - it's not even out yet, but I may pre-order it for him. £399, so slightly more than the bag. But I guess I shouldn't begrudge him the money, after all, he's put up with me for 10 years, haha!

I ordered the Eva. *gulp* Now I am going to retire before I do any more damage!!!

Free shipping on your next order from Lulu Guinness - code is RESHIP14.... Valid until 22nd December 2014 :bandit:

i ordered it, hasn't arrived yet though :(

That's not good :-( Mine came via DX and I thought it wasn't coming at all. I had an email to say it was out for delivery yesterday but nothing - until gone 7 I think it was. The guy said they had been non stop all day delivering the park hampers. Bit early for that I thought? Hope it turns up soon.

That's not good :-( Mine came via DX and I thought it wasn't coming at all. I had an email to say it was out for delivery yesterday but nothing - until gone 7 I think it was. The guy said they had been non stop all day delivering the park hampers. Bit early for that I thought? Hope it turns up soon.

came today! gorgeous!!
p.s. tried replying to your PM but your inbox was full.

came today! gorgeous!!
p.s. tried replying to your PM but your inbox was full.

Woooh!! Are you happy with the dusty blue? It looks lush. I may have to look one up next summer!

I've just been prancing with red Eva, mink Jenny and striped Lily! I think the intention was to talk myself out of one, but all good intentions and that ;-)

Oh I was having problems with sending until I deleted some. Will go and empty it now.

Woooh!! Are you happy with the dusty blue? It looks lush. I may have to look one up next summer!

I've just been prancing with red Eva, mink Jenny and striped Lily! I think the intention was to talk myself out of one, but all good intentions and that ;-)

Oh I was having problems with sending until I deleted some. Will go and empty it now.

the colour is soo amazing! very happy with it, I usually stick to darker shades but this dusty blue is yummy! keep them all and enjoy! lol

Latest posts

Back