Lulu Guinness

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i never went for it in the end, as i fell asleep and missed it :mysmilie_13:

Oh no!! It sold out pretty quick mind, you would have had to be quick off the mark!

I must admit I'd had a busy day so was struggling to stay awake by 22.45 but something inside told me easy pays were beckoning so I had to stay up!

Same here. I am sleeping in the spare bed at the mo as hubby is recovering from an op. We don't have a tv in the bedroom but do in the spare room. This is the only reason I was watching so late! I wasn't completely compos mentis that late myself, had to concentrate on what I was doing and not check out with 2 Fifi's in my basket!

I hope it arrives in time for you. Without wanting to jinx anything, my deliveries have been very good lately. I ordered an Anna Griffin 'Kelly Hoppen-esque' throw on the 15th and it's being delivered today! I have never known it so quick other than the last few days before xmas. Wish it could always be like this.

You Lulu loving ladies do make me smile! The enthusiasm is terrific.Sorry I can't join you ( & this is no criticism-- honest!) but I can't see what the appeal is & those prices ( & I CAN spend!) but if you enjoy & get pleasure from your purchase(s) who an I to to question?

You Lulu loving ladies do make me smile! The enthusiasm is terrific.Sorry I can't join you ( & this is no criticism-- honest!) but I can't see what the appeal is & those prices ( & I CAN spend!) but if you enjoy & get pleasure from your purchase(s) who an I to to question?

Thanks Silver Fox!! We are a rather enthusiastic bunch aren't we?! It's very nice of you to comment without resorting to the whole "more money than sense" spiel! I do personally think we're all a bit mad too, ha ha!!

Am actually making my poor, invalid hubby wait for his shower so I can watch the 5pm show!

Hope your hubby recovers soon MK!

BOTH Eva's on easy pay this evening, is Q trying to kill me off??! :mysmilie_13:

That's a nice post to read! I've always respected people's decisions on what they choose to spend their money on, we all get joy from different things, and oh BOY do I love handbags, heehee! I'm not fussed by holidays but a bag that makes me smile and feel special when I wear it means a lot to me :mysmilie_59:

Oh confessions girls! I have gone for the Paula in Black patent!!! lets hope I am not 'going to see sense & send this one ( at great expense) back.You can see i am easily swayed!!!No resistance here---am I 'in the club'!!!!??

BOTH Eva's on easy pay this evening, is Q trying to kill me off??! :mysmilie_13:

Haha!! I thought of you when the matt leather one came on!! I am so tempted by the red patent. Did Julia show a new 'red'? There is only 'red' available online and QCut (just tried to see what colours were available!) but cherry red and bright red are showing as sold out on the website. I also like the black cherry.

Oh I should stop watching, I really should!!

Are you giving in Ellaaa?!

i failed and ordered the patent one! i think i need a glass of wine and a lie down or i might order it in another shade as well lol

Oh confessions girls! I have gone for the Paula in Black patent!!! lets hope I am not 'going to see sense & send this one ( at great expense) back.You can see i am easily swayed!!!No resistance here---am I 'in the club'!!!!??

Wooooooh!!! Welcome SF!!! You will love it I am sure. I have never had a Paula but had plenty of black patent. Well done!! Hope you love it. Please keep us posted.

i have that exact bag, you will LOVE it!!!

Welcome to the club! I hope you like it, her bags are so beautiful, let us know how you find it! I love the Paula x

Excellent! Which colour did you go for?

dusty blue! i'm tempted with the cherry red too though, i have a cherry red pollyanna and love that shade!
1 is enough, 1 is enough - i'm chanting this until the show ends lol

Thanks! Hope this one will live up to my expectations. It is all to my number of opportunities to wear these days ( that's retirement for you!) but you never forget what quality & special things feel like.I have expensive clothing that I bought in my 'peak' which I will not part with & at the time I felt like a very confident wearing them, just times change & not always for the worse. I am now much more relaxed but will look forward to my LG handbag!

OOh nice CMQ! I am resisting, apart from the striped Lily! I think it will make an excellent on board bag, which will fit my Kipling inside (so I have the organisation) I must also take black Fifi with me for the evenings! The Eva would be a perfect size for holiday nights, but would need the black. Therefore, I will resist! (I think) :mysmilie_11:

ETS: I went for the red Eva!! Argh!! :mysmilie_15:

Ellaaa, your turn now!! :mysmilie_59:

Last edited:
where are you going on holidays minxykitten?
i have quite a few of the bags liked the stripy one, they're perfect for everyday use, whether popping to the supermarket or taking my lunch to work or if i have to take a folder with me i can put it in there.

where are you going on holidays minxykitten?
i have quite a few of the bags liked the stripy one, they're perfect for everyday use, whether popping to the supermarket or taking my lunch to work or if i have to take a folder with me i can put it in there.

They are so handy aren't they? I ordered the foldaway shopper in black and white stripe with the red lips, but find it's too creased to use as a 'permanent' bag, but so handy to keep in another bag to use as a 'carrier'.

Ah I'm only going to Tenerife, nowhere exciting, but going on 17th Dec so will be travelling in winter clothes and needing a bag to transfer them to when I strip off the other end!

They are so handy aren't they? I ordered the foldaway shopper in black and white stripe with the red lips, but find it's too creased to use as a 'permanent' bag, but so handy to keep in another bag to use as a 'carrier'.

Ah I'm only going to Tenerife, nowhere exciting, but going on 17th Dec so will be travelling in winter clothes and needing a bag to transfer them to when I strip off the other end!

oh jealous! i'd love to go away for christmas, but my family would never forgive me! I'm going to America in march, will be using my canvas LG bag then on the plane.

oh jealous! i'd love to go away for christmas, but my family would never forgive me! I'm going to America in march, will be using my canvas LG bag then on the plane.

Ooh fab!! Travel in style eh?! We're actually coming back xmas eve night, but we have 2 weeks off work then so it's really good timing. We did
want to be there over xmas but it was triple the cost :-( (would rather spend my money on LG bags, ha ha!) We did go away for xmas on our honeymoon though. It was very surreal but we both loved it and will do it again soon I hope.

Latest posts

Back