Lulu Guinness TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

At a guess, a plastic tote decorated with a huge sequinned lobster and costing £999, but the good news is it's on 3 x easipay. :rock: Get a couple to put away for Xmas prezzies. :tongue2: :pPC:

Whatever it is you do not need it.
F.A.R.T. ALERT:cheeky:

F.a.r.t. at your service. Lulu Guiness is over priced tatt. Primark do better bags for a few pounds. The woman herself is not the full shilling. The TSV will be very expensive for a bit of plastic. Hows that for a quick f.a.r.t.

F.a.r.t. at your service. Lulu Guiness is over priced tatt. Primark do better bags for a few pounds. The woman herself is not the full shilling. The TSV will be very expensive for a bit of plastic. Hows that for a quick f.a.r.t.

Your F.A.R.T.ing is exceptional without a doubt!

That she's bipolar is a non issue for me, that she appears to think QVC customers are schmucks is an issue. I'm not yet a F.A.R.T. if only because I don't buy very much from QVC thanks to this wonderful establishment.

I saw this photo today :eek:

Attachments

• Lulu Guinness.jpg
    Lulu Guinness.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 275
As much as her bags are plastic, fabric or come in the shape of lobsters - she does have a large fans following. In this weeks LOOK mag, they've got her lips bag in saying loads of famous people have this particular bag (can't remember who but Katy Perry, Alexa Yung, Sophie Ellis Bexter were name a few). The point of the article was that you could get an equivilent for £8 in PRIMARK.

At a guess, a plastic tote decorated with a huge sequinned lobster and costing £999, but the good news is it's on 3 x easipay. :rock: Get a couple to put away for Xmas prezzies. :tongue2: :pPC:

Rats! Too late for end of term. Kids grown up and left school, but I am sure I could have found a couple of teachers to buy for!

Don't think there's someone I dislike that much!
eek.gif
:lol1:

Yet another chance for someone who has shedloads of cash to flog her expensive plastic squeaky tat to the masses and laugh all the way to the bank. No thanks Lulu its TK Maxx for me.

That she's bipolar is a non issue for me, that she appears to think QVC customers are schmucks is an issue. I'm not yet a F.A.R.T. if only because I don't buy very much from QVC thanks to this wonderful establishment.

I do not think that the bi-polar is a issue at all, but heavens the women is nuts for making that overpriced stuff!
If she did not have the name I really wonder if she would have managed to break into the "fashion access." world. There are many talented young designers, who make better bags, and do not have the koodos LG brings.

Just saw the picture of her dressed in the pink dress, well: I rest my case!!!
Still, give her credit she must laugh all the way to the bank.

Last edited:
The last TSV was priced at about £180 and sold out at midnight so, love her bags or hate them, people want them.

Latest posts

Back