Lulu Guinness TSV 25/02/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LG is just one of them brands that divide opinion , along with Kipling and Yong Kim to name a few , theres no right or wrong answer, its down to personal taste , too many threads lately belittling certain brands IMO.

Which one do you use? I have tried a few but didn't really get on with them. The idea is good if only I could get the right one.

Hi

I have tried a couple, but currently have a flat clutch from Accessorize, which I got 70% off in the sale.

I tend to put stuff I dont use very often in it, but want to have with me.

It allows me to find the day-to-day stuff more easily.

Cheers,
karen

I've never thought I would ever get a LG bag - more £££ than I could justify, yada, yada...

But now I seem to be developing a lust for the mid Pollyanna in deep cherry. It has a mesmeric appeal. I'm wondering if it reminds me of my grandmother's bag when I was a child.

I wonder if I will hold out, or fold for the easy payments...?

Still can't believe I am even considering it!

I've never thought I would ever get a LG bag - more £££ than I could justify, yada, yada...

But now I seem to be developing a lust for the mid Pollyanna in deep cherry. It has a mesmeric appeal. I'm wondering if it reminds me of my grandmother's bag when I was a child.

Lol if it floats your boat then go for it. My Mother always said if you saw something you liked and only if could afford it and were still thinking about it 2 hours later then it was something you should have. I like bags, not so much the LG ones, but that`s just a matter of different strokes for different folks and given the finances I could certainly go for a wardrobe of expensive bags for sure. My sister has a couple of really nice ones from Jane Hopkinson, they`re handmade in Sussex and much as I regularly browse her site I still can`t quite click the buy button. Maybe one day ......

Still can't believe I am even considering it!

i have that bag in that shade, its delicious in person… if you can treat yourself i'm sure you'll be very happy with it.

Latest posts

Back