Lulu Guinness Handbags TSv 14/05/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have that one I am using it this evening in black when I go out, Catherine is my mums name so she bought it for me for that reason haha

Ooh lovely, can you fit phone, lippie and keys in? Room for anything else?

Ooh lovely, can you fit phone, lippie and keys in? Room for anything else?

I've got my iPhone 6, my lulu guinness pouch (lottie), my keys, a lipstick and a travel size of my perfume... still space in there, it looks really thin and small but is like a tardis

Ok so I need help as I've just ordered the TSV in black as well... Someone take away my remote please :mysmilie_13: and its because of their really good presentations

Ooh, hope they're just as lovely in the 'flesh' as they looked on screen.:mysmilie_14:

I managed to resist on this occasion, but I think you can tell a spender from a saver by what you regret more - what you did, or what you didn't buy. Can you guess which I am? :mysmilie_17:

My Lulu umbrella has proved a bad buy as the cats design on the fabric is flaking off. I have looked after it, always dried it before putting the protective sleeve back on. My lulu tote is faring better at the moment

Hmm, it's not great for the money is it?

Ooh, hope they're just as lovely in the 'flesh' as they looked on screen.:mysmilie_14:

I managed to resist on this occasion, but I think you can tell a spender from a saver by what you regret more - what you did, or what you didn't buy. Can you guess which I am? :mysmilie_17:

Hmm, it's not great for the money is it?

I don't regret buying things as I know I can return them and the lost P&P is the price I pay for being so silly lol...but I've only ever once been disappointed by a lulu bag and that was the Eva in dusty blue, it just didn't have the same "look" as it did in black or black cherry.

The only TSV I regret not buying was from a few years ago (I forget the name of it now) but I've made up for not getting that one ten times over I expect haha

Why do you do yourself down so much ? Your opinions and thoughts are as valid as the next person`s. You are who you are, wear your persona with pride, dress as you please and revel in being yourself. You sound a caring , intelligent woman and your posts are as worth reading as anybody`s else`s.

Thank you for those kind words, but serious, the 'me in me' knows otherwise. But seriously I am grateful for those kind words, (serious face is on), just that I have very very low confidence in every aspect of life. Sorry, this forum is not a 'shrink' forum, but thanks again.

Latest posts

Back