Lulu Guinness Handbags TSv 14/05/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like it but I would have preferred more of the basket weave design on the bag like the wallet, the colours are lovely though, might be a tad too big for me though,

Oh now that is lush!! Bugga. I love the smoke. What day is this? Oh Saturday so I will be in.

I have bags which are rarely used because they are not practical & easy in use.It is not until you have used a bag a few times that you find out these 'faults'---cue QVC 30 day MBG!I find some leather bags too heavy & my most used bags are Kipling mainly because of the weight. Alvar is a favourite but I forget what is in which section so it is Zip-Zip-Zip until I find item.Does anyone remember Kipling Morrisey?My first K purchase & the best to use, great shape, long zip & quite shallow but with wide bottom!These days essential -- can I get my reading glasses in?
I am not a big fan of Kipling bags stylistically but like you I love how light they are and pick the Kipling to take out in preference to other bags simply for the weight factor. Any further recommendations?

It's more blue than grey to be honest, the photos on the web make it lot more grey than it is... its closer to her "dusty blue" shade than a grey

Thank you!! Will need to clap eyes on it I think.

I had a brain wave and went to compare it with the dusty blue bag I have, and there is a clear difference when they're side by side, the mist suddenly does look more grey... sorry for not thinking of that sooner. If I could work this thing I'd send a photo, but I'm fending for myself as my son is away haha, hope this helps.

I had a brain wave and went to compare it with the dusty blue bag I have, and there is a clear difference when they're side by side, the mist suddenly does look more grey... sorry for not thinking of that sooner. If I could work this thing I'd send a photo, but I'm fending for myself as my son is away haha, hope this helps.

Ah that's helpful. Thank you. I wouldn't actually mind if it was a blue grey. I have a dark grey handbag and navy one but nothing that's is this softer shade.

Now we need to know the price and I need to check my finances and work if I'm prepared to pay that price for an LG. IF I like it in the fresh that is.

£289 apparently. I'm not prepared to pay that much for that bag but that's my choice not a comment on anyone else.

£289 apparently. I'm not prepared to pay that much for that bag but that's my choice not a comment on anyone else.

That's around what I was expecting it to be, If it's not on easy pay I won't be having it either. I'm not sure if I can justify paying all that out in one go at the moment. I need things done in the house as well as it being my sons birthday in two weeks... He's no longer content with an empty cardboard box haha

That's around what I was expecting it to be, If it's not on easy pay I won't be having it either. I'm not sure if I can justify paying all that out in one go at the moment. I need things done in the house as well as it being my sons birthday in two weeks... He's no longer content with an empty cardboard box haha

I'm not surprised at the price but its more than I want to pay. I could get a Kate Spade for that and I know which I prefer.

Lulu Guinness Large Jenni Basket Weave Smooth Leather Handbag
Item Number: 157928
QVC Price £340.00
Todays Special Value Price £289.92
P&P £6.95

or 3 Easy Pays of £96.64

The large Jenny leather bag from Lulu Guinness features plain leather front and back panels and a basket weave textured pattern around the sides, it also has two top shoulder handles and comes in a structured, rectangle shape with rounded corners. Featuring gold-tone hardware and a two-way zip that extends down the side of the bag, this understated yet elegant bag is a true investment piece that you will adore using for years to come.
Finer details - with antique gold-tone hardware throughout including protective feet on the base, a gold embossed Lulu Guinness logo on the front and two beautifully crafted leather zip pulls which each feature gold-tone and enamel Lips detailing, it's the finishing touches that make a Lulu bag.

Just for you - the embossed basket weave design is currently only available at QVC. This is your chance to get a unique piece from this iconic designer before anyone else. Plus as it comes in four beautiful colours, you can choose your favourite - opt for Mist grey or Black for a trans-seasonal monochrome look, choose Stone for a subtle hint of colour, or go all out for Raspberry and add a bold finishing touch to your looks.

A large single, central compartment
Dust bag included
Internal zip pocket with Lulu Guinness logo badge, plus a mobile phone and a slot pocket
Outer: 100% leather; lining (including side inserts that ensure everything stays put when the zip is undone): 100% cotton twill featuring the Scattered Lips print
Bag (h x w x d): 21cm x 33cm x 11cm (8.3" x 13" x 4.3")
Strap drop: 22.5cm (8.9")

Colour options:

Black
Mist - light grey
Stone - light beige/cream
Raspberry

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.157928

Latest posts

Back