Lulu Guiness sale already started....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do like the Wanda shape but only have a mink stripe bow print one in small - I would really love a leather one but there doesn't even seem to be one on her official site at full price - I'm wondering if she's discontinuing the Wanda shape ?:sad:

Thanks for the info re Bicester - might give them a call.

There was one in the shop, I'm sure of it - maybe medium sized?

I do like the Wanda shape but only have a mink stripe bow print one in small - I would really love a leather one but there doesn't even seem to be one on her official site at full price - I'm wondering if she's discontinuing the Wanda shape ?:sad:

Thanks for the info re Bicester - might give them a call.
I have seen the odd black leather one on Ebay new with tags. I don't know how much they go for tho.

Bicester Village is very near to me, so I have to be disciplined, as it's so easy to be sucked in by big discounts.
It gets incredibly busy, so I try to go on week days. The Kipling store is fab, they always have a huge box full of final reductions- well worth a look!
I'm sure as Pollybelle says, the best LG deals will come near the time the pop up shop closes. I have always had the best bargains when the high street sales are over- they practically give things away!
The Cath Kidston shop is good, L'Occitanne very disappointing, but I guess there is something for everyone!
Top tip- take your own food or go to the pub at the left as you drive in- the on-site eateries are over- priced !!

I love Bicester - always try to pop in when I am over that way. I love the Cath Kidston shop. Is the Mulberry shop still there I am after a small black one and don't want to go all that way and it has gone?

You just need to have plenty of money in your pockets as it is expensive stuff for reasonable prices, rather than mid priced stuff for cheap as per the McArthur Glen Outlets.

I love Bicester - always try to pop in when I am over that way. I love the Cath Kidston shop. Is the Mulberry shop still there I am after a small black one and don't want to go all that way and it has gone?

The Mulberry shop is there but I didn't notice any black bags :thinking: There were only 4 colours I remember seeing (a deep fuschia pink, olive green, a orange-tan and a blush-type shade) in different style handbags. Maybe because it was a Saturday, the black bags had gone in the week and they hadn't restocked.

Cocosa have sale starting in the morning 21st March not many Lulu bags, but a few accessories.

Enjoy

Tracey x

There were several bags on there, all very desirable :up:
For those who missed out on the black Franka patent in the last Cocosa sale there's a rather nice Ruthie one on there at £200 off. It's in a lips patent design x.

There were several bags on there, all very desirable :up:
For those who missed out on the black Franka patent in the last Cocosa sale there's a rather nice Ruthie one on there at £200 off. It's in a lips patent design x.
Ooops, it's even better, a large Ruthie with £300 off!!

Ooops, it's even better, a large Ruthie with £300 off!!

It is a bargain, but too big for me as I fancy a smaller shoulder bag, and have spent enough recently on LG bags, I want to get to Bicester next week and have a nose there at her shop. I see the Ruthie has sold out already, so that has stopped me from being tempted! I wonder how quickly they went,can you order from them straight after midnight on the day the Cocosa sale starts? Thanks x

It is a bargain, but too big for me as I fancy a smaller shoulder bag, and have spent enough recently on LG bags, I want to get to Bicester next week and have a nose there at her shop. I see the Ruthie has sold out already, so that has stopped me from being tempted! I wonder how quickly they went,can you order from them straight after midnight on the day the Cocosa sale starts? Thanks x

Yes I resisted as well as I already have the black patent franka from their last sale & this one was a bit large for me too. £300 or so off the price, great deal for those who got it tho.
I did read somewhere that the Cocosa sales start at about 7am but I could be wrong. I was very lucky last time as my bag must have been cancelled from someone's basket, as I ordered it late morning & as soon as I bought it the sold out sign went on it x.

The lulu Guinness sale started at 6am this morning, I checked before going to work at 6.15am and the ruthie bag, luggage case, vanity case and one of the umbrella's had gone. I think a lot of people must have set their alarms. Not much left now, I'm also sure their sales always at start at 6am for some reason, but I maybe wrong.

Hopefully more bags in their next sale

Tracey x

For all of you who sadly missed out on the Cocosa Franka black patent bag there's one on Ebay with a starting price of 99p!!
Sorry unable to post the link as it keeps giving my personal details despite leaving the site & going back in. Look it up under Lulu Guinness Black Patent Franka & you'll see it. It has 9 days 21 hours left at the mo'
I got mine for £129 plus £4.95 p&p from Cocosa & Q have exactly the same bag for £317 plus p&p so up to you if you want to bid & how much. It says it's been used but looks in very good condition to me. May want to contact the seller to make sure it is tho' x.

Last edited:
For all of you who sadly missed out on the Cocosa Franka black patent bag there's one on Ebay with a starting price of 99p!!
Sorry unable to post the link as it keeps giving my personal details despite leaving the site & going back in. Look it up under Lulu Guinness Black Patent Franka & you'll see it. It has 9 days 21 hours left at the mo'
I got mine for £129 plus £4.95 p&p from Cocosa & Q have exactly the same bag for £317 plus p&p so up to you if you want to bid & how much. It says it's been used but looks in very good condition to me. May want to contact the seller to make sure it is tho' x.

Thanks for info, i was so upset I didnt get a black Franka in the sale, I got one from EBay that was described as used but in very good condition,I still paid a fair bit for it, but it looked liked it had not been used so I was happy, I now have three Frankas, don't know why but I do love the style of it, I would love one in a patent cobalt blue, now that would be lovely xx

There are quite a few bright coloured Osprey bags in my local TKMaxx at the mo. Ranging from small at £30 to mid size at £60. If anyone fancied a bargain.

Colours I saw were bright green, purple, cobalt blue, navy, orange and red. There were also a few browns and caramels.

Cobalt blue Franka oooh yeh! :tongue: There's an idea!
At the mo' I'm holding out on the look out for a red patent one as like you Letz I love the style. Just want to avoid paying QVC prices for it!

I went into TK Maxx om Monday, they never have anything decent in the Kent ones GRRRR! So very few bags to look at there, just loads of various colour wallets.

Have a confession to make, got a red Franka from EBay few weeks ago, it was new and I paid £200 for it, naughty I know but I could not resist, had to buy a new jacket to go with it!, haven't used it yet, want to take it somewhere special on it's first outing,(sad I know!) I fancy the black cherry one, but can't see me getting that for a bargain price

Latest posts

Back