Lulu Guiness sale already started....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi ladies,

Well, I have now just collected my LG Franka bag and it is gorgeous. Am sat looking at it right now lol....:happy: I had some bad news yesterday, so it is just what I need to cheer me up. Hubby cannot believe the prices on these bags though and cannot see what the fuss is all about (typical man). I think a nice LG purse would go nicely with it!

Glad to hear you love your bag and sorry to hear you have had bad news, a lovely LG bag can always raise my spirits, hope your Franka gives you a lot of pleasure, I managed to lose my purse today, had to stop all my debit/credit cards, what a palaver, may have to get a lulu purse to replace it, at least I can't buy anything from Q until I get my new cards!

I've posted in the Drop but there is a LG sale on Cocosa from tomorrow, preview available now

Is Cocosa ok, do you know? Anyone bought from them? Their LG bags seem too cheap to be true (says the old sceptic). Or are they always greatly reduced in the various sales?

Like someone else on here, I got interested in LG when I started coming on this forum and so far I have resisted but I am suddenly overcome with desire for one. Would welcome any advice from you LG nuts.

I've not bought from Cocosa but I would trust the site. Nice selection of Lulu this time. I think they tend to have the older bags on sale. I've got the wallet that's on there, it's lovely. Got it cheaper in Lulus sale though. I'm tempted with the Franka bags that are on but I shouldn't be spending at the moment.
Word of advice...... Once you buy one , you will want more!

I've not bought from Cocosa but I would trust the site. Nice selection of Lulu this time. I think they tend to have the older bags on sale. I've got the wallet that's on there, it's lovely. Got it cheaper in Lulus sale though. I'm tempted with the Franka bags that are on but I shouldn't be spending at the moment.
Word of advice...... Once you buy one , you will want more!

Thank you very much - both for the advice and the warning! I like the classic look of the Franka and I don't think you could get it cheaper anywhere ... which probably means it will sell out within 2 mins of the sale starting tomorrow.

Thank you very much - both for the advice and the warning! I like the classic look of the Franka and I don't think you could get it cheaper anywhere ... which probably means it will sell out within 2 mins of the sale starting tomorrow.
Andi, we were all waiting for her sale www.luluguinness.com in Jan. Then the magical dream of 70% off appeared, I think it's fair to say that when that arrived we were very happy ladies indeed! I'm fairly new to Lulu too but got 2 beautiful bags 70% off from her site. Needless to say many of the main handbags were gone in a day or 2. Sometimes the odd one that's been returned appeared but they didn't hang around long. I could be wrong but I think her next big sale is in July. I will be keeping my peepers peeled! :wink::nod:

I've bought from them in the past - a Lulu bag as it happens! They are fine. I think the postage was quite high but the packaging was really nice

Those prices are really good! Bet they don't have many of each. I keep going back on the site for drool! The past few sales they have had seem to have been really old stock but I like the look of a few of these.

Andi, we were all waiting for her sale www.luluguinness.com in Jan. Then the magical dream of 70% off appeared, I think it's fair to say that when that arrived we were very happy ladies indeed! I'm fairly new to Lulu too but got 2 beautiful bags 70% off from her site. Needless to say many of the main handbags were gone in a day or 2. Sometimes the odd one that's been returned appeared but they didn't hang around long. I could be wrong but I think her next big sale is in July. I will be keeping my peepers peeled! :wink::nod:

Wow, 70% off! I think my collection might have started right there had I known about that! I can imagine the site almost crashed with all you vultures swooping in the second the "doors" opened!!

Nobody seems to regret their Lulu G purchase(s). I might have to have a little try ...

I've bought from them in the past - a Lulu bag as it happens! They are fine. I think the postage was quite high but the packaging was really nice

Thanks. Good to know. I don't mind the p&p so much when the item is such a bargain.

Those prices are really good! Bet they don't have many of each. I keep going back on the site for drool! The past few sales they have had seem to have been really old stock but I like the look of a few of these.

I thought the same about stock levels. Ah well, if I'm meant to have a Lulu G bag, I will get it so think I will give it a go tomorrow.

Wow, 70% off! I think my collection might have started right there had I known about that! I can imagine the site almost crashed with all you vultures swooping in the second the "doors" opened!!

Nobody seems to regret their Lulu G purchase(s). I might have to have a little try ...
We sure did oooh yes!! :wink::giggle: I got the mid size red leather Romilly & the black strong velvet flock slightly larger version of the same bag. I was delighted with mine. Just had a peek at the Cocosa sales ones, got several lovely ones on there too! I've got enough to keep me going until July or when I see a vintage one go at a decent price on Ebay. There are some Franka polka dot ones in the C sale but I've no idea how her bags with lighter canvas wear in terms of repelling marks etc. There's a classic black patent one on there too, looks gorgeous oh and a rose patterned one too, (off I go again lol) x.

I've posted in the Drop but there is a LG sale on Cocosa from tomorrow, preview available now

Thanks from me as well, and I have just bought a red franka! But I do love it. The black one is such a good price but I will resist, I like the navy purse as I have the bag to match, got that in the cocosa sale last year!!

We sure did oooh yes!! :wink::giggle: I got the mid size red leather Romilly & the black strong velvet flock slightly larger version of the same bag. I was delighted with mine. Just had a peek at the Cocosa sales ones, got several lovely ones on there too! I've got enough to keep me going until July or when I see a vintage one go at a decent price on Ebay. There are some Franka polka dot ones in the C sale but I've no idea how her bags with lighter canvas wear in terms of repelling marks etc. There's a classic black patent one on there too, looks gorgeous oh and a rose patterned one too, (off I go again lol) x.

I am trying to decide about the sale items still. I thought the polka dot ones were leather at first so a good job you said that as I would question the wear as well. She does do leather spotty bags as well, doesn't she, or am I showing my ignorance?

I wish I could shake the mental picture of Frankie Cocozza out of my head now I've seen this new (to me) shopping site.

I am trying to decide about the sale items still. I thought the polka dot ones were leather at first so a good job you said that as I would question the wear as well. She does do leather spotty bags as well, doesn't she, or am I showing my ignorance?

I wish I could shake the mental picture of Frankie Cocozza out of my head now I've seen this new (to me) shopping site.

She does do spotted patent ones yes. I looked at the details & according to Cocosa it says the red & navy polka dot franka bags are sateen, so I presume they're fabric of some description. Me & white fabric/canvas bags don't really mix as they could look grubby if they don't repel the dirt & dust in the air. If you're interested in one of them I'd contact the Lulu shop via the website to make sure you know if they're fabric or not Andi x.

Hi,

I have one of those in stone. Its a sort of canvas, tho the trims are leather.

Cheers,
karen

I've bought quite a few different things from Cocosa, including LG,and they have all been genuine and beautifully packed, but agree p & p quite expensive. Had to return something once and refund was very prompt - I think the early birds defo get the best bargains though!

Hi,

went for the leopard Franka, which I have "loved long time", tho not enuff to justify £600!!

Amazed the black patent Franka hasnt sold out!

Cheers,
karen

You got a bargain! I wish the black patent Franka would sell out because I keep looking at it. Soooo tempted but I shouldn't ! They are both on QVC at much more money.

I've been looking at that black Franka on the QVC site for a couple of weeks, barely resisting, so I'm over the moon to find it in the Cocosa sale. Thanks so much. :mysmilie_378:

Now, I've placed my order, I've just noticed the despatch date is 27 February, which is making me wonder why it's taking so long to be shipped. In fact, the delivery is the same for all the LG bags. Can anyone put my mind at rest please that it's the real deal? I'm starting to freak. :sad:

Many thanks.

Latest posts

Back