Lulu Guiness sale already started....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

In the July sale last year they kept adding bags to the online sale and bags were sold out and then coming back. They also added some 'internet only' bags which were specials which were made especially for qvc. So it is worth keep checking every day.

Thanks rosey, i keep checking every few hours. Not that i've any money but i've a birthday coming up

and could maybe twist a few arms, if i'm lucky :happy:

Cheers Rosey, really good to know! I guess some bags may be returns etc so in a few days onwards these may appear back on but I suspect in single figures, possibly even just the odd 1 or 2.

& Barb, just think, timing may be perfect for you to get a 70% off LG item as will probably coincide with when you get your northern nights return refund! :nod: x

Last edited:
Hi,

also, I think they end the sale in the shops earlier than online, and so add all the unsold shop stock to the website.

At some point they will probably mark the rest of the 50% stock down to 70% as well, I think.

Not sure about the Lips Clutches tho - they are her signature piece, and I've never seen them reduced at all before.

Cheers,
Karen

Cheers Rosey, really good to know! I guess some bags may be returns etc so in a few days onwards these may appear back on but I suspect in single figures, possibly even just the odd 1 or 2.

& Barb, just think, timing may be perfect for you to get a 70% off LG item as will probably coincide with when you get your northern nights return refund! :nod: x
Nikki i sent a long long e mail on Monday to customer care, and after they were picked up on Tuesday (which was arranged before) i got e mail saying to let them know the returns numbers and they would rush the refund through, which was £108, so yesterday i got another e mail to say that the money would be in my account probably tomorrow. So credit where its due, its just bad i had to resort to spend all my time sorting it out and giving of. So if the money's in tomorrow i'll be very happy :) oh and more Lulu bags reduced, never mind i owe my daughter the money he he

Glad to hear QVC pulled their finger out Barb, atho sounds like the courier may have aided in delaying things there too! £108 is a lot of cash, I'm sure it will be back in your account in 24 hours :clapping:
I thought it would be very rude not to get the matching unbrella, so I got the small one with the sunglasses & black hair effect. It was £19.95 with free p&p on Ebay, which is about the same as her unbrella sale prices were anyway. They withstand reasonable windy conditions without breaking & are lightweight so thought it was a suitable matching purchase to the bags :nod: x

Oh how cool that would be, sounds lovely. I've the "every clouds" umberella, not used yet, and i got from the sale the
lovely vanity case, pink and red and the matching make up bag, which i'm using next week (night away present from DD
for birthday), so all i need now is a new bag.

Yes i think courier was partly to blame, but he's a really nice guy and i didn't want to get him in troube, so i tried to
blame them. But shows you how quickly they can give refunds when they want to :)

red small bow annabelle/red eva and blue patent annabelle all further reduced

Got my Romilly bags & am delighted with them. Good for everyone to know tho in case they missed out on the 1st 70% off round.

red small bow annabelle/red eva and blue patent annabelle all further reduced
I want the red bow annabelle, but OH says "no money", oil, coal blah blah blah. This is Black Monday, and the refund for NN not come through. But DD is stuck in traffic on way home, protests, and she'd going to put on her CC for me.... Happy now

I want the red bow annabelle, but OH says "no money", oil, coal blah blah blah. This is Black Monday, and the refund for NN not come through. But DD is stuck in traffic on way home, protests, and she'd going to put on her CC for me.... Happy now

I'm delighted you got what you wanted Barb & at the best price too! :nod:

good for you - I want the stone romilly, still stuck at 1/2 price. I bought a romilly in the summer but a stud came off and they couldn't mend it with the same stud that fell off. So got a refund and watching like a hawk for when doen to 70%. Expect I'll miss it!

good for you - I want the stone romilly, still stuck at 1/2 price. I bought a romilly in the summer but a stud came off and they couldn't mend it with the same stud that fell off. So got a refund and watching like a hawk for when doen to 70%. Expect I'll miss it!

Sued thanks for pointing it out. I've been checking loads of times all day and still missed it, they're bound to reduce the romilly, just keep checking, and if someone else sees it first, we'll all put it here. :)

I've been checking all day thinking they'd reduce 1st thing and it was then a random time this afternoon.

I just checked my order of the Wanda and I only paid a Fiver to NI! All three orders I've placed with LG were actually only 4.95£ shipping to Bangor.

The post and package was only £4.95. And i wouldn't have ever ever paid the full price for the bag, but at £88 i'm happy. Prob the black one would have been better but i put it off too long, so this time i just went for it (with help from DD) :)

They had a black Wanda on the site at 70% off later in the eve, looked quite large tho x.
Actually not sure if it was the Wanda as it was quilted lips but bucket shape. It's gone now, so maybe things change on the site as they get any return items back in. I'd say get the one you like whilst it's on the site as I think this is the odd bit of stock they're getting back. Hopefully they'll put some of the 50% off ones down again for everyone else. If I see the white Romilly at 70% I will post it on here straight away x.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back