lulu guiness lips on display at the abbey

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
anyone notice before the ceremony started as the various guests were being filmed in the abbey there was a woman with a lulu guinness "lips" clutch bag in a union jack design. she was displaying it proudly to another couple of people and they were having a chuckle about it.

http://goo.gl/yUKLo

anyone notice before the ceremony started as the various guests were being filmed in the abbey there was a woman with a lulu guinness "lips" clutch bag in a union jack design. she was displaying it proudly to another couple of people and they were having a chuckle about it.

http://goo.gl/yUKLo

I wonder if they were chuckling about the price they paid for it ..

Missed it. Wish I'd missed Princess Beatrice's hat as well but no ... I saw that alright. Dear god what was she thinking??

Last edited:
Missed it. Wish I'd missed Princess Eugenie's hat as well but no ... I saw that alright. Dear god what was she thinking??

And Princess Beatrice too. What with her bizarre outfit and those scary eyes, she was a one woman horror show.

princess-beatrice-pic-getty-images-image-1-225099416.jpg

Godfathers!! Those photos aren't good are they? The "hat" is ... well I dunno what it is.

Kate's dress was exquisite though, like a 1950's grace kelly she looked gorgeous... so elegant and beautiful

And Princess Beatrice too. What with her bizarre outfit and those scary eyes, she was a one woman horror show.

princess-beatrice-pic-getty-images-image-1-225099416.jpg

I have to say, it's not often you see a minor royal wandering about with a representation of the female reproductive system on their head...

:wonder:

I have to say, it's not often you see a minor royal wandering about with a representation of the female reproductive system on their head...

:wonder:

the unfortunate thing is that the mother had a thing about bows too... it only serves to remind what a mess THAT marriage turned into.

as for "minor royal" i'm afraid she's fifth in line to the throne... scary.

Godfathers!! Those photos aren't good are they? The "hat" is ... well I dunno what it is.
i dont know what it was supposed to be but what it does look like is a giant pretzel
its good to see fergie has passed on all her fashion sense to her 2 daughters lol
Kates wedding dress was amazing and everyone is comparing it to Princess Grace but i actually think it is more like Princess Margarets wedding dress the neckline is almost identical.

the unfortunate thing is that the mother had a thing about bows too... it only serves to remind what a mess THAT marriage turned into.

as for "minor royal" i'm afraid she's fifth in line to the throne... scary.

REALLY? Crikey: Vive la Revolution! :sweat:

Betty and Jenny (Beatrice and Eugenie) made me laugh: they looked like the Ugly Stepsisters on LSD.

As for Princess Margaret's neckline; if rumours were true that was more off the shoulder and "on the floor".

And stunk of regurgitated vodka :puke:

:mysmilie_17:Betty and Jenny the ugly stepsisters---- oh Hooded Claw you made me laugh so much.

BTW: am I the only one to read the thread title and think:

A) How did Lulu G get invited to the wedding, and

B) Was such a short dress so appropriate to the occasion?

No? Just me then... :wink:

I thought it looked like a pretzel. The designer was responsible for more than 1/3 of the "hats" there I believe . And what's with the wearing them on the forehead ????

I thought it looked like a pretzel. The designer was responsible for more than 1/3 of the "hats" there I believe . And what's with the wearing them on the forehead ????

And he deserved to be shot for such "artistic endeavour". :puke:

The PM's wife got criticised for not wearing a hat to the wedding, but at leat unlike most of them she didn't look like a bad drag tribute to Priscilla, Queen of the Desert :thinking:

Latest posts

Back