Lulu cries off from final session with CH

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
she's cried off the 8pm hour and sent a minion along instead. clearly she couldnt bear the prospect of another hour of CH and all that this entails (in other words a wet bum-hole). Earlier LG recounted to JF the incident from last night where CH ordered the TSV live on air. LG seemed genuinely shocked and clearly this has resulted in the end of LG and CH's on-screen relationship. Thank god.

While we're at it, CH's roots are friggin' disgrace. she looks a right old mess.

I happened to hear Lulu mention that she wasn't going to be doing the 8pm hour, sounded like it was pre-planned long before today.

i like her she's very funny!

So do I. She's either oblivious to CH's fawning or she just chooses to ignore it. I wonder if that makes CH feel stupid or do you think she's too thick-skinned (or just too thick) to let it bother her?

I like LG, think she does a good job despite the less than professional behaviour of some presenters.

I'm sure I read somewhere that she suffers from depression ? (sorry, the link being that I do too).

How disgusting - not CH but the coments in the opening thread, very unnecessary in my opinion.

I thought she looked lovely, wish I was as confident with my figure to be able to wear that stunning red clingy dress she had on. Of course LG wasn't 'genuinely shocked' - it was another bag sold! Who cares who to. It seems CH works for her money so why can't she spend it as she wishes.

As we have witnessed this week, some don't want to work but just want to destroy what others have.

How disgusting - not CH but the coments in the opening thread, very unnecessary in my opinion.

I thought she looked lovely, wish I was as confident with my figure to be able to wear that stunning red clingy dress she had on. Of course LG wasn't 'genuinely shocked' - it was another bag sold! Who cares who to. It seems CH works for her money so why can't she spend it as she wishes.

As we have witnessed this week, some don't want to work but just want to destroy what others have.

how disgusting that you find that disgusting, you should get disgusted over something more worthwhile.

I like LG, think she does a good job despite the less than professional behaviour of some presenters.

I'm sure I read somewhere that she suffers from depression ? (sorry, the link being that I do too).

I'm so sorry to hear about your depression. My mum was a fellow suffer and to see her when she was I'll was a terrible thing. Hope you are having a good patch at the moment. Gemma xxxxx

Can i correct this LG was never going to do the 8pm hour, her 'minion' was flown in from the US to cover for her - LG has done this before on a TSV day - cos she can. Poor LG was obviously very tired, the hours for doing a TSV are mad.

Lulu is bi polar and has had some very severe episodes. I like the daft side of the woman, it's a change from the flint eyed mercenary demeanor of so many.
All the best to anyone living with depression, the sun will shine again:bear:

I like LG too - she says what's she's really thinking and is quite open about not remembering details of bags / colours etc. I was amused to hear her say to JF at 5pm "I'm glad it's you - you'll keep me awake", which implied that CH or Carmel made her yawn!

Remember CH and the ring or was it the earrings? She missed getting them and whine and whined and whined the whole hour. Perhaps thinking the designer would take pity and give her said jewellery item for free.

There was nothing stopping CH from ordering the bag before the show(we had the details on here and the TSV price), the fact she is paid to present on behalf of QVC yet was more interested in serving her own interests on live tv. Hope she gets a good slap for being so unprofessional. How do we know a customer was trying to order the same bag and missed out?

Remember CH and the ring or was it the earrings? She missed getting them and whine and whined and whined the whole hour. Perhaps thinking the designer would take pity and give her said jewellery item for free.

Tova and they were earrings donna. It was awful.

Of course they know what they are going to present, so WHY CANT they order prior to going on air ? They have mentioned umpteen times about "the trolley" behind the scenes where all the on air items are displayed, and then there is the clothes rail for them to choose what to wear on air, ; so its all a load of old toffee about not getting their order in before it sells out. Do they really think we have just come in on the last banana boat or what ?

i happened to hear her say she'd be back at 8. maybe plans changed.

I watched the entire hour with Jil Franks and she mentioned that the person who would be on at 8pm had flown in especially for the show, Lulu said she likes it when this person does it as she can say lots of lovely things about her, I don't think Lulu is adverse to nice comments. As for Catherine I thought she looked lovely as she always does.

Latest posts

Back