Lori greiner TSV

• Thread starter Deleted member 3549
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Great news ladies, hope you like your 'joolree cabnet'. I was looking at the TSV and my un-deluxe has 2 wheels and 2 stands. With the 360° wheels, the new case may slide with the movement of trains, buses, boats if not held in place or blocked in. eg: luggage areas or compartments. Just an observation ...

I'm annoyed that the TSV is too big for a cabin bag in Europe and trans-Atlantic flights. DF says it's OK for USA internal flights. Why couldn't QVC UK buyers have negotiated dimensions suitable for our market ?

I'm annoyed that the TSV is too big for a cabin bag in Europe and trans-Atlantic flights. DF says it's OK for USA internal flights. Why couldn't QVC UK buyers have negotiated dimensions suitable for our market ?
It always maddens me when I fly, that I seem to be the only one who abides by the rules for cabin baggage. There I am, carefully measuring, weighing etc, and when I get on the plane with my teeny-tiny hand luggage, I find I have to stow it under the seat in front because some bloke ten seats back has managed to fill five other people's luggage lockers with his multitude of over-sized cases. Just because he is wearing a suit and too much aftershave, doesn't make his blimmin' baggage more acceptable. Rant over. Sorry about that. This is partially why I prefer travelling by train …

I was a frequent flyer to Zurich, and you are so right Nicky-J, only my bugbear were usually extended families with small children and of course each child is entitled to handluggage; what happens ? the size of the kids luggage looks like they are going on safari ! (note to self - find someone who can loan me 4 small kids)

It always maddens me when I fly, that I seem to be the only one who abides by the rules for cabin baggage. There I am, carefully measuring, weighing etc, and when I get on the plane with my teeny-tiny hand luggage, I find I have to stow it under the seat in front because some bloke ten seats back has managed to fill five other people's luggage lockers with his multitude of over-sized cases. Just because he is wearing a suit and too much aftershave, doesn't make his blimmin' baggage more acceptable. Rant over. Sorry about that. This is partially why I prefer travelling by train …
It really irritates me too. Some of the cabin bags look bigger than my checked in luggage - and they get away with it. On my last monarch flight a few weeks ago, they had a one bag only rule for cabin bags, so handbag was one item, unless it could be stuffed into a cabin bag combining the items. This was supposed to include any plastic carrier bags too and the staff were asking people to combine into one carry on - except for one young couple who each had a stuffed carry on case..... and each had 3 duty free (or whatever they are called now) plastic carrier bags with lots of stuff in them......and they got on board, no problems. They had a smirk on their faces and then near enough 'took over' an overhead locker with all their baggage. Not on, different rules for different people.

Back on topic now, I quite like the TSV but wonder what weight it is, no mention on the website.

I like the look of this bag but it's a no-no if it's too big for cabin baggage. I've flown a bit with bmi baby (now defunct sadly) and they check every piece of handbaggage to see if it will fit into the wire thingy that is maximum dimensions. One poor fellow may have got left behind because he forced his bag into the container and no way would it come out again. I couldn't hang around to see how the drama finished but don't remember seeing him onboard.

On the subject of available options - does anyone else look at the choices and know pretty much which ones will sell out first? Happens time and again. Why can't they make more of the ones most likely to be popular and fewer of the rest?

I'd take this with a pinch of salt - plenty of people leaving reviews on the QVC US site said they were unable to take it as carry-on on domestic flights in the USA too!

I bought it anyway in cheetah as it will be great for weekends away by train, which I do quite often. I have Lori's 5-part animal print set of travel organisers and use these for longer trips.

Notice that in the US they had leopard and python options too, which never made it over here!

I don't see why people get upset if children take carry on luggage onto a plane.

After all, they have had to pay for a seat just like anyone else. They are entitled to their stowage space too.

I bought the Cheetah TSV but I actually preferred the colours of the Tiger one. However all my accessories are leopard and as Cheetah was the nearest I decided to get it. I too have Lori's 5 piece travel set.

Totally agree with this, lost a sale here due to that reason.

I thought the sandals with interchangable tops were a good idea & then I remembered I have 2 pairs of plastic very comfy & light slip ones which I bought for under 8Euro a pair at a local newsagent in Spain.There are some good items in this range like the handbag pocket organisers & the magnetic hook to hold your glasses ( stop me putting them on my head) But they look like the kind of items that you would find a lot cheaper in a Pound type shop ( ot the 'Chinese supermarkets again in Spain which seem to have everything)
Haven't seen any lugage today but am looking for a new carry on bag.I would not buy without checking the weight & size.I am always a nervous wreck as I approach check in at the airport after measuring & weighing & re- packing etc.have been really stung with excess baggage charges & regs. are getting even stiffer.

i love the idea of the bag but as the wheels are not retractable i fear that they will not last very long when put in the hold of a plane

What is the point of offering a bag which is only suitable for travel within the US? A total waste of time for the majority of us.It will be an expensive bag if anyone gets to the airport & it has to be checked in.Just like to remind those great brains @ le Q we are not part of the USA.

Latest posts

Back