Lori Greiner Trash or Treasure?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have to disagree, it's not all rubbish, some of the stuff is ok. I have the vegetable prep and pop ( bought from ebay) and it is good, secure and saves cuts. I also have the twirly white cosmetic organiser - and it helped me to sort out lots of my cosmetics which are now easily accessible. The freestanding jewellery cabinet provides a dual - or should I say jewel- function with a mirror and storage of my sparklies. ( Still need more storage though). My DD liked the jewellery cabinet, so she had one towards her Christmas pressies a couple years ago. Lastly, I have the weekender bag, bought last year. Initially, I didn't think it would be much good and thought the extendable handle wouldn't be sturdy enough. Well, it has survived a few overnight coach trips and does hold loads of stuff. The only negative points are that it is slightly too big ( and heavy) for use as a cabin bag and it could do with brakes on the wheels, as it moves about the boot if set on it's wheels.

I have the original weekender bag that has the two wheels, so it doesn't 'roam' and I think it's fantastic. I also have the shoebags and they are quality. Also like the three-piece jewellery trays; compartments and anti-tarnish and I would recommend them. They keep my jewellery sorted and I can see AtAGlance what to wear.:mysmilie_499:

I have the twirly white cosmetic organiser too. It is ugly but I can see the jewellry at a glance and therefore wear more of my stuff.

Does she still do the pop n peel thingy boffy? My mum was only saying y/day that she was struggling with peeling veg these days, she has arthritis too, would get it for her if its still in stock

hi its still online and in various colours. the postage is £2.95 which is reasonable. if she does not get on with it latchi you can always return it . good reviews to

I got the minituare bags as gifts for my teen daughters and other girls chritmas presents last year and I love them so much, purchased again this year and gave more out as gifts to similar aged kids and kept one for myself - the ones we still own haven't fallen apart and are very good quality. It sounds like one of those, if you get the good ones your ok but there are some bad out there.

I have the full length mirror Jewelery store (bought from outlet store at £40) which is excellent but I'm not sure I like it enough to have paid £120 for it. I also have a set of the handbag organisers, not for my handbag but for my craft room and they are perfect for that (but I'd never use them for their orginal purpose).

A lot of her stuff is quite tacky though.

i bought the full length mirror jewellery stall, wall hanging quite some time ago, one of the best things i have bought from QVC, absolutely love it

anather thing i love are the silver plated letter jewellry boxes. they look really nice and substatial. i bought my daughter the heart one as the letters sometimes dont hold much but very novel and unique (pun intended)

I bought that trolley bag years ago. You can't take it on the plane as cabin baggage (as was promo'd at the time) and when I got it back from the carousel on arrival, one of the wheels was smashed off. Not Lori's fault that the baggage handlers are brutal but the bag's badly designed IMO. The wheels should be sunk into the body of the bag, not sticking out at right angles on a bit of plastic. Nothing else has tempted me since then.

anather thing i love are the silver plated letter jewellry boxes. they look really nice and substatial. i bought my daughter the heart one as the letters sometimes dont hold much but very novel and unique (pun intended)

I forgot to mention those! I have the heart shaped one and it is brilliant. My pandora bracelet, earings and silver pendants go in it and the anti tarnish lining works really well. If you wear some silver items every day as I do with my bracelet it is great to put the bracelet in at night, then back on again the next day without having to bother with my bigger jewelery box so it's good in a hurry.

I've ordered the silver jewellery boxes in the shape of initials as gifts and they really are a substantial item. I have the vegetable preparation tool and it's saved me many a finger with my Xmas eve frantic chopping. I recently ordered the set of 3 anti tarnish jewellery bags to organise my drawer - they aren't well made and they aren't a thing of beauty but they do the job and I spent a long time looking on the Internet for something before I settled for these.

I have the trolley bag -quite well designed but a bit too heavy in itself (becaause there are times when you have to lift a trolley bag) so too heavy when full. I have several of the handbag caddies - very useful not just for their stated purpose but for other storage too -e.g. I keep all my remotes in one- but my best buy from her range was the set of openers for jars, bottles etc - they all work, are not too bulky to store and have been a godsend.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back