Lori Greiner Handbag Organisers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Topaz

Registered Shopper
I know we had a thread about handbag organisers a while back but I can't find it. Just to let you know that these are now back in stock in all three colours (black, blue and pink) and still at the OTO price of £13.32 for a set of two. There's a Lori Greiner TSV on 16 Dec so they are probably going to be on air that day, but I think someone may have made a mistake in not altering the price from the last time they sold out as an OTO. I just ordered one in each colour in case the price goes up again.

have you got the item no please cant find anything:)

:) Looby. I don't know if this is the one about which Topaz was talking: 829184 set of 2 multi pocket bag organisers @ £16.00 + £3.45.

I noticed a reference to organisers when, several months ago, I was looking at reviews of Lulu G's Wanda bag - I have one, but wanted to buy an organiser to go inside the bag

I seem to remember that several forumites suggested other companies selling similar - but cheaper - organisers.

Jay

have you got the item no please cant find anything:)

Sorry Looby, I meant to put it in my original post. It's 829184. It didn't come up when I did a Lori Greiner search but I kept a printed copy of the item from the previous airing.

:) Looby. I don't know if this is the one about which Topaz was talking: 829184 set of 2 multi pocket bag organisers @ £16.00 + £3.45.

I noticed a reference to organisers when, several months ago, I was looking at reviews of Lulu G's Wanda bag - I have one, but wanted to buy an organiser to go inside the bag

I seem to remember that several forumites suggested other companies selling similar - but cheaper - organisers.

Jay

That's the one Minnehaha but this morning they were still showing at £13.32.

£16 is still a good price (although I'm seeing them at £14.65 atm!) compared to the Quirkybags price of £24.95 each, http://www.quirkybags.co.uk/categories.php?cat=41. And there are two liners in the Lori Greiner pack.

Seems like they changed from the old OTO to the regular price then reverted back to an introductory price, they're still at £14.65. They are very good value even at full price.

I have the Tinamar one - got from ebay years ago. It looks better than this because most of the pockets zip up or have a drawstring so when your things are in them they will not fall out into the bottom of the bag if it tips over.

I love mine and would highly recommend them - well worth the money - especially when you consider how much you spend on the actual handbags!

Latest posts

Back