Looky, what I found!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snarly

Registered Shopper
Yesterday, I advised, okay, vented (post:Roar) that a top I received had size label cut out. Checked US sites to see their take on Q's sending out used items. Here's a sample - "Damaged/defective merchandise being sent out", "Visiting Q outlet, there wasn't much in the way of beauty products other than Ojon. Although after all the uproar over reselling used cosmetics, the Q probably want to steer clear of that category completely" HomeShoppingQueen,July2010. "Nanc47 received used LG blush"Racked.com. I don't know how to forward-the-link or whatever the term, she admits sheepishly. As a Newbie, I apologise if this has already been discussed ... those on one site were so enraged that when returning jars, they emptied them and put a black x on lid, so no-one would receive a finger-dunked pot of cream ... flabbergasted, I am! I say, I'm flabbergasted!

Not that I've got pierced ears, BUT what guarantees are there that earrings are'nt sent out again after being returned ???????? (or even ultrasonic toothbrushes , aaaaaaaaaagh)

Not that I've got pierced ears, BUT what guarantees are there that earrings are'nt sent out again after being returned ???????? (or even ultrasonic toothbrushes , aaaaaaaaaagh)

Uuuugggghhhh please don't even go there...just about to have my lunch:down:

I asked at the outlet about earrings and they said that they put the jewellery through an autoclave to sterilise them. I think that's why some of the jewellery has lost its oxidation.
If I return makeup I wite "used" on a bit of paper and selotape it on to the mirror.

Latest posts

Back