Look Good Feel Good 05/02/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

wsmiam

Registered Shopper
There is a Look Good Feel Good show at 12am on Wednesday 5th Feb I see. Does anyone have any ideas yet what the TSV is going to be?

If anyone fancies but can't stretch to a Clarisonic I'd recommend this. I bought the first Tresonics TSV and it's still going strong with both of my two using it through their teens with few spots or blackheads. I got myself a clarisonic but only use it once or twice a week, even with the gentlest head this seems the optimum regime for me and I think my skin feels good after the body brush so I'd say this TSV is worth a try for 30 days.

Look Good, Feel Good TSV

Just wondered if anyone had any info on this. I know it is tresonics according to Debbie`s blog anybody any idea on price and whats included. Thanks

Just wondered if anyone had any info on this. I know it is tresonics according to Debbie`s blog anybody any idea on price and whats included. Thanks

When it popped up online a few weeks ago the Qvc price was £36.50 so unless Q are sneaky and raise that the Tsv price should be around £30.

I see they have upped the usual Qvc price from £36.50 to £41.50 very sneaky .....

treSonics Plus Face & Body Sonic Cleansing System

QVC Price: £41.50

Today's Special Value Price: £32.96

P&P: £4.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/treSonics-Plus...00550.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@1b421b42

gently and effectively loosen dirt and oil, and clear pores to leave your skin feeling soft and smooth. With six different attachments to try out, you can enjoy a whole new face and body cleansing experience with this superb system from treSonics.

Who needs a facial? - gentle enough to use twice daily as part of your skincare regime, the treSonics Plus helps reduce oily areas, dry skin patches, blemishes and the appearance of visible pores, fine lines and wrinkles, plus it allows moisturisers to absorb better too.

Not just for the face - the water-resistant system is great for using in the bath or shower for all-over body cleansing too - simply add it to your normal cleansing routine.

Contains:

•treSonics Plus
•Normal brush head - recommended if your skin is familiar with sonic cleansing systems. Features familiar bristles for a deeper cleansing effect
•Sensitive brush head - recommended for users with sensitive skin. Features extra soft bristles for even the most delicate of skin
•New Derma Hydration Silicone brush - a whole new experience in facial hydrating, this is best used with your favourite moisturising lotions or creams. Combined with treSonics’ sonic micro-pulses, the brush allows your moisturiser to penetrate deeper into your skin
•New Small Detail brush - designed to be able to reach smaller and harder-to-reach areas. Perfect for the small crevices around your nose
•New Body brush - attach to your treSonics unit and treat yourself to a sonic-powered full body wash. Great to use in the shower or bath to smooth away dry patches around elbows and knees
•Relax and Tone attachment - uses sonic micro-pulses to help massage away tension
•Stand with integrated storage unit
•2 x AA batteries
•Manual

Colour options (only available at QVC):

•Pink
•Blue
•Green
•Purple

Quite a few on the QVC FB page saying the demo is a fraud(haven't seen it myself), the one with the black material you can see her pushing her fingers through and rubbing. Also you face is nothing like material.

I phoned Customer Services trying to see whether the 'new' attachments will fit the original Tresonics. You can guess the response...... We don't know. Posted a question but that takes 48 hours. Doh. From the photos the fittings look similar and I guess they wouldn't have re-designed the whole unit again. I fancy the nose pore cleaner but not the return postage! Any thoughts?

Goodness me.....anyone else finding this guest presenter irritating?

Somebody stop her running through the entire beauty brand inventory everytime she says "whatever skincare you're using...your Liz Earle, Lulu Time Bomb, Decleor...." Grrrr!

And did Ali Young tell her that eyeliner was flattering?

Question: Why no magnifying mirror and LED lights? Answer: They'll be on the next model with different sized brush heads!

Latest posts

Back