Lola Rose Westminster Semi Precious Bracelet OTO

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lola Rose Westminster Semi Precious Bracelet
Item Number: 304357
QVC Price £34.00
One Time Only Price £28.68
P&P £3.95

This lovely design from Lola Rose features alternating round semi-precious beads and polished brass beads, with a Chinese knot fastening. Give your daytime a pop of colour and style with this pretty bracelet.

Polished brass and beads
Chinese knot fastening
Length: 21cm (8.2")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.304357

That's quite a lot for an OTO bracelet. If you add the P&P you are only saving a few pence.

I think this is more expensive because it's got the 'polished brass beads' as well of the stones.

You could be right. I find Amazon have some good LR deals if you keep looking they seem to crop up from time to time.

The LR website has some excellent sales from time to time, too. If you're a fan, it's worth watching.

I have just had a quick look and might just order the moonstone version as yesterdays moonstone bracelet was such a let down
This will be my FIRST Lola-Rose piece so I have no idea if it is good value or not.
I don't think I have ever watched one of her shows from beginning to end as I am always transfixed by her hair, she has such a short fringe. It looks like my sisters did after I gave her a "hair cut" when we were 4 and 2.
Has it always been that short? or do I always catch her when she is having a bad hair day?

There was a whole thread about Nicki's fringe a while ago, I agree it's fascinating, for a long while I though it was rolled under but it is very very short.

Did anyone go for this?
I've just watched the presentation of it online & had the 'pastel mix' been in stock & still at the OTO price I would have ordered that as well as the one I did, as it looked lovely in the video. Much better than the photo.

As for Nicky's fringe, I think it's practical because it doesn't drag hair right across her face when she sweeps it to one side, but it does give a bit of forehead coverage. Just mho.

Latest posts

Back