Lola Rose TSV Fri 9th March

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i have furiture to hold my lola rose and the pouches they come in. i have to give up now and say i have room for no more lol!

I actually bought some black velour covered bracelet stands from a shop outfitters on Ebay to hold all my Lola Rose bracelets :blush:. I like being able to see them all and it means I don't always find myself wearing the same ones that are perched at the top of an Everest-sized pile of pink pouches. Occasionally I have fun re-organising them by colour, size, style etc :mysmilie_854:

[stands up] "Hello, my name is ArtDeco and I have a problem with the purchasing of, and faffing about with, over-priced statement jewellery..." :sweat:

I have just been sorting all my jewellery out today as not at work and it has been quite a task! I bought a very pretty necklace hanger type thing in the shape of a tree (got it in Pia, love that shop). The plan is to change my jewellery more often. I work on a hospital ward for part of my job and so am very restricted about what I can wear at work and am finding that I am getting in a bit of a rut. So I am vowing to have a change around on my days off. Only got a couple of Lola Rose things and wouldn't be able to wear them at work

I actually bought some black velour covered bracelet stands from a shop outfitters on Ebay to hold all my Lola Rose bracelets :blush:. I like being able to see them all and it means I don't always find myself wearing the same ones that are perched at the top of an Everest-sized pile of pink pouches. Occasionally I have fun re-organising them by colour, size, style etc :mysmilie_854:

[stands up] "Hello, my name is ArtDeco and I have a problem with the purchasing of, and faffing about with, over-priced statement jewellery..." :sweat:

A D I take it that will mean your Bank Statement too!

I bought a row of children's clothes pegs from Ikea to hang necklaces from.
Works a treat.

I think you're right SCW ... as ever! Not for me but it is is really pretty. I love Lola Rose but I like the simple pieces. Like the Alfie bracelet or the Bridie necklace.

Thanks SCW I was hoping it might be the necklace and the bracelet, perhaps that was wishful thinking!

Latest posts

Back