Lola Rose TSV 9/12/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Do Lola Rose items usually come in boxes? I received a bracelet today in a small plastic bag,wrapped in bubble wrap.

Do Lola Rose items usually come in boxes? I received a bracelet today in a small plastic bag,wrapped in bubble wrap.

Only certain TSVs come boxed. You can buy boxes from their website. However everything comes in a pink velvet pouch. What you describe is how it should come but then inside a pouch.

Last edited:
Only certain TSVs come boxed. You can buy boxes from their website. However everything comes in a pink velvet pouch. What you describe is how it should come but then inside a pouch.

Thank You for letting me know. I just assumed it would come boxed.Not even in a velvet pouch though.:flower:

if you got them from qvc or lola rose or any shops contact them for the pouch. you will need it to protect your stones which can be quite brittle and chip if rubbed together. qvc are quite good and will put it in the post.

any more details yet?price/more colour options etc?saw SCW's pics, but am praying that there might be more than just those options?

Yes just seen her new website advertised on facebook as you say old site was a nightmare to look around least this one easy lol

I had some of Lola rose but they use quite cheap stones really. The old website was unusable. Sad to say prices are getting over the top now.

I'm hunting around on the internet for better stuff at lesser prices!

if you got them from qvc or lola rose or any shops contact them for the pouch. you will need it to protect your stones which can be quite brittle and chip if rubbed together. qvc are quite good and will put it in the post.

Thanks boffy.I'll e mail them.:handshake:

Can anyone who has had this style of bracelet tell me how small they can go? I like the look of the tsv but have a 5 1/4 inch wrist and wonder if they might slip off.:nod:

I've just received the Annette tumble bracelet.The inside measures approx 6 1/4 inch. It's my first piece so I don't know if they are all approx the same size.Hope this helps.:flower:

Can anyone who has had this style of bracelet tell me how small they can go? I like the look of the tsv but have a 5 1/4 inch wrist and wonder if they might slip off.:nod:

I've got this one from Amazon which looks like it may be the same as the TSV and it's 6" inside at its smallest.

Lola Rose Set of 3 Multi Colour Tumble Bracelets
Today's Special Value Price £34.98
QVC Price £43.00
Item Number 338699
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95
Set of three polished tumble stone bracelets by Lola Rose. Set features two bracelets each made up of smoothly polished single stones, plus one bracelet comprising a mixture of stones, with alternating smooth and faceted finishes. Mix and match or wear separately for a wealth of looks.

•Each stone is hand-knotted on to silk cord
•Fastens with an adjustable Chinese knot
•Presented in a Lola Rose box
•Comes with three separate organza pouches
•A great gift idea
•Maximum inner circumference: 23cm (9.1")

All measurements are approximate

Colour options:

Blue:

•1 x bracelet in dyed blue sandstone
•1 x bracelet in dyed aubergine quartz
•1 x bracelet in dyed blue sandstone, dyed aubergine quartz and dyed cornflower quartz mix

Chocolate:

•1 x bracelet in dyed chocolate quartz
•1 x bracelet in natural coffee stone
•1 x bracelet in dyed chocolate quartz, natural coffee stone and dyed peach quartz mix

Green:

•1 x bracelet in dyed forest green quartz
•1 x bracelet in dyed aqua quartz
•1 x bracelet in dyed forest green quartz, dyed aqua quartz and natural ivory stone mix

Pastel:

•1 x bracelet in natural grey agate
•1 x bracelet in dyed coral quartz
•1 x bracelet in natural grey agate, dyed coral quartz and dyed lemon quartz mix

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.338699

Oh and the Lola Rose website has finally changed!!! Thank goodness as the layout/design was terrible before!!

Thank you so much Sazza for posting the link - I have to get up at 5.30am and it has been so hard staying up. I can go to bed now - a very happy camper :rock:

Latest posts

Back