Lola Rose TSV 27/11/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi SCW, I always seem to have problems opening the links you post. The QVC item number always shows as sold out. I use an iPad so maybe it's a compatibility thing. Could you tell me how much we can expect the scarf to be?
Thank you.

The reason you can't see anything on the links is the item is not "live" yet. We won't know the price till nearer the time, occasionally items go live early or prices get mentioned on companies Facebook pages and the like.

I think its merino wool

Think - is not an answer.

It does not take too much of the common sense gene to understand what my link was. I know it is not a competition, but to post useless/irrelevant posts is not helpful.

I am definitely getting me coat, out of here.

And I wonder sometimes why I rarely bother with this forum any more!

The link you gave showed a link to all the Lola Rose scarves on HOF. I presumed, rightly or wrongly, the question was specifically about the scarves that were half price. And the comment about the merino wool was because the scarf I have IS merino wool but listings on the website don't say one way or the other. The wool content may have changed.

I like a conversation with people and whether you like it or not everyone is able to add to that conversation even if you have given your version of the definitive answer.

Please don't get your coat on my account.

And I wonder sometimes why I rarely bother with this forum any more!

Please dont judge us all by one "Newbie" who is looking for trouble.

We are a great forum , and on the whole get on and help each other out, there are always trouble makers out there, thankfully most of them get bored and leave :)

Before I finally sign off - Thanks MinxyKitten I suggest, if you haven't already left, that you try it sometime. (btw I will leave a post re flaky nails on your nail thread)
And Autumn Please dont judge us all by one "Newbie" who is looking for trouble.

I did not come on here to cause trouble! I have watched the forum for a few years - I will go back to that.

As far as the Lola Rose scarves are concerned, they are a soft wool. I have sensitive skin and they do not affect me. I also WASH them. There is no need to have them dry cleaned. If anyone is finding them scratchy - could it be you are having them dry cleaned. If not, try a sensitive softener. I have over 50, both wool & viscose. All have been in the washing machine (on hand wash or wool wash) and all of them are ok.

I am sorry - but . . .

At 1.04 pm today I posted a link to HoF Lola Rose Scarf page. This was in order for warwa100 to have a look at the individual scarves on offer. This would give the info of the composite of the scarf.

At 4.58 pm today Tinkerbelle posted less than useful info.

Does anyone out there actually read posts before they post?

Perhaps I should get me coat . . . . .

What a horrible post.
I'm sorry, but what gives you the impression that your own posts are more important than those of anyone else?
This is a very informative forum, and yes, sometimes people repeat what has been said in other posts, but so what? (Although in this case, Tinks didn't repeat anything, she was simply answering another members question)

Tinks' post was hardly 'War & Peace' anyway was it, so it hardly took a long time to read it did it? And, if I wanted any advise regarding a Lola Rose item, I can guarantee that Tinks would be my first port of call as it were.

I despair of some people, I really do.

Well that's me busted as a Lola Rose geek lol. But Mr M is right I can spot a Lola Rose scarf or bracelet at 100 paces. I have more of both than one woman ought.

I do like the forum and I don't participate as much as I used to but when I do I definitely like to have a conversation. I'm still not quite sure how I managed to pip Ginger off quite so much but hey ho. As I said though, please don't leave on my account Ginger. I've washed some of my scarves too. And like you I don't find them scratchy but I know others do. The viscose ones are lovely.

If someone wants a lovely scarf that isn't itchy at all try this one ... http://www.qvcuk.com/Echo-Design-Do....html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-126692 ... but I'd say stick with the vibrant colours.

Well that's me busted as a Lola Rose geek lol. But Mr M is right I can spot a Lola Rose scarf or bracelet at 100 paces. I have more of both than one woman ought.

I do like the forum and I don't participate as much as I used to but when I do I definitely like to have a conversation. I'm still not quite sure how I managed to pip Ginger off quite so much but hey ho. As I said though, please don't leave on my account Ginger. I've washed some of my scarves too. And like you I don't find them scratchy but I know others do. The viscose ones are lovely.

If someone wants a lovely scarf that isn't itchy at all try this one ... http://www.qvcuk.com/Echo-Design-Do....html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-126692 ... but I'd say stick with the vibrant colours.

I have trouble resisting Lola Rose too. I have bought the Jennie bracelet recently in about 4 colours - it is my favourite bracelet of the moment - and I just hope I don't spot it in another colour that I like.

I don't have this one, but I have a beautiful echo scarf (seen on Q but sourced from ebay) and can vouch for the brand too.

Amazing how a simple request gets turned into a saga.

Often someone else pips you to the post (pun ontended) so it looks as if you are repeating things.

Scarves/jumpers on skin is a very personal thing. I tried on a beautiful soft jumper on Saturday, however the inside of the neck and all the inner seams irritated me and I had to get off pronto. Loads of others wouldn't even notice it.

No matter what difference of opinions we may have the one thing that is great about this forum is that if you need a bit of info someone will get it for you in seconds, eat your heart out Google!

Thank goodness we do differ at times or it would be very boring.

Lola Rose Modal Wool Blend Butterfly & Leopard Print Scarf
Item Number: 303456
QVC Price £42.00
Today's Special Value Price £29.94
P&P £3.95

http://www.qvcuk.com/Lola-Rose-Moda...ml?sc=WFMALL&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-32-_-303456

A hand-printed scarf that features a subtle all-over leopard print and two large abstract butterfly motifs, with a modal and wool blend making it beautifully soft and snug, yet breathable. In a new print design and fabric created just for QVC, this gorgeous scarf by Lola Rose will add an individual touch of colour and interest to winter coats and grey days.

Leave under the tree - this scarf comes in a choice of five wearable colours and with a purple drawstring pouch, making it an ideal gift with no wrapping required.

Style throughout seasons - a versatile accessory, this scarf is snuggly enough to stave off the winter chill, while light enough to be worn as a cover-up come warmer weather.

Just for you - created by Lola Rose especially for QVC, this new fabrication is only available for a limited time, with each scarf individually hand printed in this updated design.

90% modal, 10% wool
Dry clean only
Measures: (l x w) 180cm x 70cm (70.9" x 27.6")

Colour options:

Taupe/Peach - khaki animal print with orange and taupe butterflies
Grey/Black - grey animal print with black butterflies
Blue - mid blue animal print with navy butterflies
Jade/Purple - purple animal print with jade butterflies
Pink/Orange - grey animal print with orange and pink butterflies

Behind the brand:
Lola Rose was founded by Nikki Gewirtz in May 2000 with just one design, the tumble stone bracelet. It was snapped up by several high-end London stores and the company went from strength to strength, now making a regular appearance on the red carpet. Nikki has a philosophy of 'affordable luxury' making her customers feel wonderful by bringing colour, glamour and a smile with every purchase.

All measurements are approximate

Thanks SUPERCOOLWILLOW, I couldn't resist and I ordered the grey/black option when I saw your post this morning (I'm justifying it because I didn't get the LG TSV on Sunday).

Noticed the price description has changed to 'special price' price now though.

Thanks SUPERCOOLWILLOW, I couldn't resist and I ordered the grey/black option when I saw your post this morning (I'm justifying it because I didn't get the LG TSV on Sunday).

Noticed the price description has changed to 'special price' price now though.

that just basically means emails have gone out for people to order it early

Just curious - anyone else been tempted?I have gone for the blue. Bought a navy coat a few weeks back so if it matches i will keep it, otherwise its for a christmas present.

Gone for the pink & orange and the blue.I originally wasn't interested then I changed my mind this a.m (obviously) very fickle. I have one LR scarf I bought in a sale & it is very useful. I checked the LR website & the bag it comes in is charged extra too.

Gone for the pink & orange and the blue.I originally wasn't interested then I changed my mind this a.m (obviously) very fickle. I have one LR scarf I bought in a sale & it is very useful. I checked the LR website & the bag it comes in is charged extra too.

They do sell the bags individually now too but you do get one free with scarves order on their website.

I don't know why but although I love butterflies in nature I absolutely hate them in jewellery or clothes.

At least when this is scrunched up it is not obvious from the pattern.

I am the only person I know who has this foible as I like dragon flies, ladybirds etc ok just not butterflies.

I love butterflies and dragonflies in jewellery and on clothes and scarves but only if they're small. I don't like this huge butterfly but I have three of the smaller print LR butterfly scarves.

Latest posts

Back