ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lola Rose Emilia Heart Pendant Chinese Knot Necklace
Today's Special Value Price £43.68
QVC Price £52.50
Item Number 339782
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Emilia heart pendant adjustable necklace by Lola Rose. Features a smooth stone heart pendant, suspended from a hand-knotted silk cord decorated with matching oval stone beads. Accessorise in designer style with this gorgeous necklace.
Designed especially for QVC UK
Adjustable Chinese knot fastener
All stones have a highly polished finish
Heart pendant: 46mm x 55mm x 6mm (1.8" x 2.2" x 0.2")
Oval beads: 2 x (22mm x 13mm); 12 x (10mm x 12mm); 4 x (6mm x 9mm)
Adjustable length: 45cm - 61cm (17.7" - 24")
Presented in a pouch with Lola Rose logo organza ribbon

Colour options:
Blue sandstone - dyed blue sandstone
Cherry - dyed black cherry quartzite (new for autumn/winter 2011)
Coral - dyed coral quartzite
Montana - natural Montana agate
Blue - natural blue magnesite

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.339782?source=aw

People on the QVC FB page are buying the tsv already!!

It's on easypay apparently.. Fiona Brackenbury let the cat out of the bag according to CHuntley!

Last edited:
i think that this is an exceptional tsv specially on the easy pays.
went for the montana but still working on aquirng the jennifer which this is based on.
well done nicky!

Went for the Montana too. Was too slow for the matching bracelet which is now on waitlist!!

I am a sucker for esay pays, so have ordered cherry, montana and, amazingly, considering I mocked it for even being included, the blue howlite/magnesite. Really impressed with this TSV. No box and zipped pouch that I don't want or need, just lovely jewellery at a fabulous price, with easy pays.
Well done QVC, good job!

Wish there were more earings.I don't like the ones which are a stone on a piece of silver wire, they look like something you could make yourself with bits from a craft shop.Won't be going for the TSV ( got 2 necklaces last time) but the blue looks lovely on Nikki.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!

Have wanted these bracelets for ages in blue (have already got them in brown) and promised myself I could buy them if they were ever on easy pay. http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.338699.cm_scid.ItemNumberSearch

Just as I was leaving the house, caught a glimpse of them and they were on 4 easy pay as a Summer Surprise. Hoped the easy pay would hold til I got home, but no such luck.

Really disappointed.

Oh well, will have to hope they offer it again soon.

Last edited:
My TSV in blue sandstone has just arrived and it's going back. The heart is really sparkly pretty much all over, but there are a couple of areas that aren't and it just doesn't look very nice. They really stand out and totally spoil the look of the piece. It's a shame as I love the style of it.

My TSV in blue sandstone has just arrived and it's going back. The heart is really sparkly pretty much all over, but there are a couple of areas that aren't and it just doesn't look very nice. They really stand out and totally spoil the look of the piece. It's a shame as I love the style of it.

my montana one has just arrived and its a stunning style. more grey agate looking with a little yellow but thats fine as i wanted a grey agate necklace.

nicky did say that the sandstone smaller stones dont have as much glitter as the bigger stones.

I returned a LR sandstone bracelet once because the glitter was clumped in some areas and missing in patches. You'd think with a man-made stone they'd aim for uniform distribution of sparkle; with a natural stone it can be a bit hit and miss but sometimes the effects are stunning. Sorry you've been disappointed Lynne, what a let down!
Jude xx

I've got several LR sandstone pieces and I understand that some areas are more sparkly than others. This has definite marks on it though and just looks "faulty" for want of a better word.

It's really hard to photograph but I think you can see the dark line down the left hand side. There is also a dark blob in the middle.

LolaRose2011-07-27at16-58-33.jpg

I can see what you mean. It's just a shame when you look forward to it arriving! Can QVC replace it? Might be worth a try and they should send you a paid return label, it's faulty.

Jude xx

I might ask for a replacement, Jude but that's the problem with buying things like that off TV. If you were in a shop you could pick out the one you like the look of, rather than it just being pot luck.

Lynne, I would give it another try, it's so disappointing when you've looked forward to something arriving in the post and it's faulty, and your photo certainly shows that. My blue sandstone TSV came today and it's beautiful, even distribution of sparkle and really chuffed with it. I was a bit concerned that it might be too much of a statement piece, with me being quite small, but it's not too OTT. Good luck with the next one if you do decide to exchange it !

Latest posts

Back