Lola Rose TSV 23/07/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Something that hasn't been 'made especially for QVC' would be nice as I'm never confident about the quality when this is the case.
The same with me. During the Kipling hours yesterday, there seem to be great excitment with the presenters when 'especially for QVC' was mentioned....What, do they think we are daft?!
I avoid anything if it's made just for QVC alone.
It makes me think of C&A in the olden days.. yes I am that old, when they used to put out stock made especially for the sale. In those days you couldn't bring them back either if you'd bought them in the sale.

I love Lola Rose but only the chunky stuff - big cuff bracelets, statement rings etc. I think those pieces are part of what makes the range stand out from the crowd. I always get excited about the TSVs but haven't bought one yet as they're always tumbles, necklaces or hearts/flowers - the best sellers for the range undoubtedly and therefore sensible for a TSV - but they just don't appeal to me! :sad:

Just received my July newsletter email from QVC and in the bit on upcoming TSVs there's a section for Lola Rose with a picture of a large heart pendant (in coral I think) strung on a cord with intermittent tumbles, like a floating pearl necklace IYKWIM. It might not be the TSV of course but I think historically some of these images have been accurate, especially if it is a single item from a range like in this case and not a beauty kit (for instance the image for today's Liz Earle TSV is just a tube of Cleanse and Polish). Does what I have just tried to explain make any sense?! :thinking: Sorry I am 'technologically challenged' so don't know how to upload the pic but am happy to try if someone can talk me through it in words of one sy-lla-ble :blush: :giggle:

Looks pretty but maybe a little small? Will have to reserve judgement until closer to the time. If it came in some of the newer colours like peacock I would be tempted :happy:

Bet it will be!
A bit of string - a few beads - the name 'Lola Rose' = big profit margin

I agree its all samey samey overpriced rubbish if you ask me, I make jewellery and the mark up on that stuff is shocking !!!!!!

I agree its all samey samey overpriced rubbish if you ask me, I make jewellery and the mark up on that stuff is shocking !!!!!!

ah but do you not know its designer???? :blush::nod::grin::wink:

I have some of her smaller pieces bought in the sale, but can not get myself to spend that much on her earrings or necklaces. The big pieces I have have been bargains of a certain auction site :devil:

Looks like the presenters have started wearing what i assume will be the TSV.
Sun 17th July 6pm hour Debbie had a peach coloured heart necklace - substantial im pleased to report!

Last night Alison Young was wearing the same necklace in navy, I assume blue sandstone, she also had a bracelet on, I think Debbie has a bracelet on just now too.

Oh that IS nice. Normally I'm not that keen on the heart embellished things. Also wondering how much it's going to be...

Latest posts

Back