Lola Rose TSV 17/05/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh well,another "just for QVC" not so special Tsv then!!

I will give it a wide berth then after the last rubbish "just for QVC" necklace:11:

As suspected it is a heart, it is a set of a necklace, bracelet and earrings, 4 colour choices

Julia said it was less than £50. Which probably means £49.99 plus £6.95 postage and packing.

Lola Rose Heart Necklace, Tumble Bracelet & Earrings Essential Collection
Item Number: 336577
QVC Price £58.75
Today's Special Value Price £48.96
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Get a complete bracelet, pendant and earring set from Lola Rose - designed especially for QVC. The puffed heart gemstone pendant (33mm x 33mm) comes in a choice of seasonal shades: Pink Berry Jade (pink cord), Plum Quartz (purple cord), Grey Eyestone (grey cord) or Blue Howlite (turquoise cord). The matching bracelet boasts nine tumble-cut stones on knotted cord, about 21cm (8.3") at its longest, and it fastens with an adjustable drawstring. The earrings have a single tumble-cut stone, a drop of about 3.2cm (1.3") and secure with a shepherd's hook clasp.

Julia said it was less than £50. Which probably means £49.99 plus £6.95 postage and packing.

You're probably right about that. Not long to wait now. I am not staying up especially but I have been watching Eurovision and now the footie so I may as well wait another few minutes. P&P surely can't be that much can it? that stuff is very light and probably wouldn't cost much more than a pound to post.

You're probably right about that. Not long to wait now. I am not staying up especially but I have been watching Eurovision and now the footie so I may as well wait another few minutes. P&P surely can't be that much can it? that stuff is very light and probably wouldn't cost much more than a pound to post.

YOU'RE JOKING, when have you ever seen p & p at around a £ ?? It could be a bag of feathers and the charge would be £3.95 upwards !!!

I agree with the others, a lot of High St shops are all doing similar ranges now, so no need to spend a lot of money on Hurrumphatite or whatever these unpronouncable rocks are, its not as though you wear a label around your neck with it on to let people know what the stone is.

I saw the Pink Berry and I gave in to temptation. 12th february to 17th may was how long my qvc abstinence lasted.:54:

I've just bought the Plum Quartz on cheque hold. I thought the presenters had been wearing bigger hearts around their necks this week, so didn't think I'd like the TSV, but I do!

I'm into purple at the moment.

I've gone for the berry - my first Lola Rose purchase. Was tempted with the grey eye stone too, but decided to try stick to one colour today, being as I'm new to the range. I did fancy the blue option, but did anyone else think that the earrings didn't seem to match the other pieces? To me anyway they seemed to be a smooth blue colour without the little lines going through them. Still nice though!

I do think it is good value compared to LR normal prices. but I hate heart shaped jewellery and would never wear the pendant for a start. If it had been just the bracelet and earring I would have jumped. Couldn't even give the pendant away. I have wanted a tumble in eye stone for ages, but she does not sell them on her site in that stone.:31:

I do think it is good value compared to LR normal prices. but I hate heart shaped jewellery and would never wear the pendant for a start. If it had been just the bracelet and earring I would have jumped. Couldn't even give the pendant away. I have wanted a tumble in eye stone for ages, but she does not sell them on her site in that stone.:31:

Could you sell the necklace on ebay donna? But not to me, I don't like heart-shaped jewellery either! Just like you I like the bracelet and earring and there are some nice colours too.

how funny....the necklace is the only bit i like and i wish it had been available on it's own. :(

Me too!

LR stuff looks very heavy. I don't have any so I don't really know. A lot of the pieces look lovely but would never suit me. Also, do the tumble bracelets remind anyone else of 'clackers' the toys that were all the range and banned in a lots of schools on the 70s? Bit used to fly off them!

I've decided to order this in the grey option as I do like the necklace but I'm not too sure about the bracelet and earrings. Might be pleasantly surprised I suppose.

Latest posts

Back