Lola Rose TSV 10/12/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That is misleading, as the LR website prices are:

necklace £17
bracelet £35
earrings £24

The necklace you are referring to is on their site for is the 'fancy heart' which isn't the same and is 50% off at the mo. They also only have it in the plum and berry. It's actually the 'puffed heart' pendant which is £40 and they only have the eyestone.

The necklace you are referring to is on their site for is the 'fancy heart' which isn't the same and is 50% off at the mo. They also only have it in the plum and berry. It's actually the 'puffed heart' pendant which is £40 and they only have the eyestone.

You may be right, tinaborder. The discounted one is actually bigger.:rolleyes:

I just ordered something from LR for the first time to find a charge of £6.00 for postage -I only bought ONE ITEM!

I just ordered something from LR for the first time to find a charge of £6.00 for postage -I only bought ONE ITEM!

It's not cheap but it does come special delivery which is a cost of nearly £4 before the weight of the piece(s) are added. Orders usually come within 2 days though (unlike QVC!!!)
This won't help you Lola (sorry) but I got an email from them with a free postage code:
When you reach the checkout

enter the promotional code

XMAS09

to receive free Recorded Delivery

on all orders*

*Valid until December 24th 2009, applies to Recorded Delivery in the UK only. All other non-discounted orders will be sent Special Delivery at £6 per order. We recommend you order before December 21st to guarantee delivery by Christmas Eve. Please allow 3 working days for delivery of your order.

That is outrageous, especially in view of your username Lola Rose. did you buy a box for £6.00 as well?

It's not cheap but it does come special delivery which is a cost of nearly £4 before the weight of the piece(s) are added. Orders usually come within 2 days though (unlike QVC!!!)
This won't help you Lola (sorry) but I got an email from them with a free postage code:
When you reach the checkout

enter the promotional code

XMAS09

to receive free Recorded Delivery

on all orders*

*Valid until December 24th 2009, applies to Recorded Delivery in the UK only. All other non-discounted orders will be sent Special Delivery at £6 per order. We recommend you order before December 21st to guarantee delivery by Christmas Eve. Please allow 3 working days for delivery of your order.

That is outrageous, especially in view of your username Lola Rose. did you buy a box for £6.00 as well?

They only have one postage cost, when I ordered it was £5 no matter how many you ordered. Items do come very quickly.

UPDATE

Just rung Lola Rose and explained I'd ordered online and forgot to enter the free postage code. The lady was very helpful, and as the payment had gone through, said I could have a gift box instead, which is the same price.

Wow, thanks TINA BORDER - you have saved me a bundle and gave my friend an even more special gift - thanks xx

i got my tsv today, is my first purchase from lola rose, i got the sandstone ooooh i do love it its so sparkly and unusual i did think the heart was going to be bigger!very pricy i think it willl only be one of a very few lola rose things ill have

Latest posts

Back