Lola Rose TSV 10/12/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can't believe anyone would spend that much on fashion jewellery when you can get the same look at any department store for half the price. M&S have some very similar looking jewellery at the moment for as little as £5 for a bracelet.

i agree m&s do some pink quartz and black agate pieces for a steal.

i have been buying lola rose for years and these pieces are old hat now. the tie heart design has been done to death.

very lazy tsv. she never does her really nice pieces for tsv's.:eek:

Having just seen it, it is lovely but not at that price. It may be good value for a lola rose piece but whose going to know if it comes from M&S or lola rose when it's round your neck.

i agree m&s do some pink quartz and black agate pieces for a steal.

i have been buying lola rose for years and these pieces are old hat now. the tie heart design has been done to death.

very lazy tsv. she never does her really nice pieces for tsv's.:eek:

Very true, boffy. The only piece I like in the TSV is the blue sandstone tumble bracelet, which I bought BN from eb@y for £7.99, two years ago.

I'm sorry, I know I have a vested interested here, but the prices of the pieces :yikes: Outrageous.

I'm sorry, I know I have a vested interested here, but the prices of the pieces :yikes: Outrageous.

Vested interest or not BB, you are absolutely right, especially with the type of work involved. They got a piece of SS wire, they thread it through a bead and they call this an earring. The same with the necklace. One can do this at home.

I spent the same amount on the Suarti collarette. :rolleyes:

I do think a lot of Lola Rose is expensive but then I also know it is expensive to get good quality stones. I dabble in jewellery making and have purchased some gorgeous beads over the years but NEVER been able to find any blue sanstone as big as those used in the tsv bracelet.

Tried to make my own bracelet but it was a disaster, could not find the same cord used in LOLA ROSE and then when I found something similar the hole in the beads were too small. In theory good idea, in practive it made me crazy!

I see they are branching out into metal pieces now...seems weird seeing no gemstone on the design. Haven't seen the scarves yet but seem expensive.

Last edited:
Just wanted to say that they said last night that you if you bought the TSV as individual pieces from the Lola Rose website it would cost £99.00.

Then Ali added, and you get the gift box for free which would normally cost you £6.00!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Last edited:
you mean you don't think £105 is a reasonable price for a necklace,bracelet earings and a box:D:D

Oh not impressed with that, How long till she goes down the Molten Brown school of thought, that we're not upmarket enough for her brand.

Just wanted to say that they said last night that you if you bought the TSV as individual pieces from the Lola Rose website it would cost £99.00.

Then Ali added, and you get the gift box for free which would normally cost you £6.00!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

That is misleading, as the LR website prices are:

necklace £17
bracelet £35
earrings £24

That's a bit of a difference!! Tut Tut qvc

I assume it is the large tumble bracelet; the small one, which looks like the TSV piccie (no dimensions given), is sold at £25. If that's the case, total website price of £66!

That is misleading, as the LR website prices are:

necklace £17
bracelet £35
earrings £24

Oh, interesting. I was trying to price it myself but didn't have time to trawl through her, IMHO, not very user-friendly website, ie gives the bracelets names, and you have to click on to get description, instead of, for example, heart bracelet etc.

I do hope that I don't like it as I really want to FART until the new year! BUT if it is nice I am going to treat myself. Maybe......

HURRAY!! Don't want the TSV. It's pretty but not striking and, looking at the prices of the other pieces, I don't think that I will be going for anything else today. Now I only have to fend off the B Makowsky TSV (unless I love it and it is on easy pay) and I will be in much less danger until the new year.

I haven't bought this, either-have been farting all day! Was so looking forward to it, but I agree with the member who said it was a lazy TSV-couldn't agree more! At half past four, 4 colours still remain in stock, so I hope they get stuck with a shedload of the TSV, so next time, more effort is made!
I do love Lola Rose-although I have seen fashion jewellery in M & S etc, I do love the weight and quality of the normal Lola Rose pieces-but no way do I want a thin piece of suede round my neck. It's not even as though the earrings or bracelet actually match, either! Grrrrrrrrr

I like the sand stone set, but would rather source the beads and make my own, soes anyone else think that the lola rose woman favours something of srar trek with her hair tied back?

Latest posts

Back