Lola Rose TSV 10/12/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thanks LoopyLoo - googled 'Brand Alley' as had not heard of them - now bookmarked and will be checking out their bargains! :)

Brand Alley have some fab sales,they add different ones every day & you can get some really good bargains.
It gets addictive,though!

I do hope that I don't like it as I really want to FART until the new year! BUT if it is nice I am going to treat myself. Maybe......

Me too, Almerinda! It's one of those TSV's that I really look forward to, but I might be very relieved if I end up not liking it. I really hope our spies on here can get us some info on this one, to put us out of our misery...!

Me too, Almerinda! It's one of those TSV's that I really look forward to, but I might be very relieved if I end up not liking it. I really hope our spies on here can get us some info on this one, to put us out of our misery...!

In fact! If we know what it is in advance there is less chance of impulse buying. Isn't there?????

Exactamundo! Coz if I know what it is, and I don't like it,I won't stay up and buy other pieces that I don't need either. So come on, spies-do the dirty work for us! Pleeeeeeease x

Usually you notice the presenters wearing the TSV well before it comes to air...they are keeping this one to themselves it seems!

I checked out all the new Lola Rose items that SCW posted and the prices seem really high,even for Lola Rose.

Latest posts

Back