Lola Rose Scarf TSV 07/11/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am maxed out on LR now ( like many other Q ranges) I bought a scarf in a HOF sale but would never pay the full price they are nice but not worth it.

Does anyone have an idea on how much this will be please ? I would really like the grey one and also one for my Mum.

Lola Rose 100% Wool Leopard & Floral Lace Print Scarf
Item Number: 302363
QVC Price £43.50
Today's Special Value Price £36.96
P&P £3.95

Leopard and lace print scarf from Lola Rose. Designed especially for QVC, this lightweight yet cosy 100% wool hand-printed scarf features striking lace and leopard iconic Lola prints in a range of on-trend autumn/winter shades. This beautiful Lola Rose scarf will make a lovely treat for yourself, or the perfect gift for someone special this Christmas!

Three on-trend looks in one - this versatile scarf can be worn with either the vertical lace design, the leopard design or both designs on show, giving you three fab looks for the price of one!

100% wool
Dry clean only
Scarf: 177cm x 68cm (69.6" x 26.7")

Colour options:
Taupe/Coral - unexpected pops of bright colour against a neutral, sophisticated background
Blue/Pale Pink - pastel shades such as dusty pink combine with dark ashy blues
Lilac/Fuchsia - swirling psychedelic print in intense hot pink hues mixed with softer lilacs and mulberry
Grey/Yellow - a classic colour combination renewed in dove grey with bright lemon yellow

Behind the brand

Nikki Gewirtz launched her Lola Rose jewellery range in 2000, and it was so well received she soon expanded the collection to include high-quality woven merino wool scarves, gift-boxed notebooks, foldaway rainwear, umbrellas, pyjamas, socks, gift sets and more. Offering fun, affordable luxury the her designs use high-quality materials and semi-precious stones to create beautiful and unique pieces.

All measurements are approximate

Thanks for the update. Just bought the grey one for me and one for my Mum.

Linda76

Much like Tinkerbelle, I bought a scarf from TK Maxx to, but I must say the quality was very poor. I have my own collection of Lola Rose scarves and the ones purchased from their website are definitely a better quality than the cheap one I bought. Doesn’t feel the same at all and I’m sure it’s not all wool. I’ll be buying the real deal in the future

Im dreading a full day of listening to Nikki or even worse -ROGER!!! I find her too sickly sweet and giggly for any more than a small dose!

If anyone missed out on this TSV, or thought it was too expensive (currently QVC price £47.28) - there is a sale on the Lola Rose website today, with all scarves at 50% off - including one that looks very similar to the TSV (£27.50).

I've bought myself three bracelets... there is an incredible amount of stuff in the sale this year, all at 50% off now... I had looked a couple of days ago when they were 30% off...

There were a couple of scarves in my TKM before Christmas. Even at £17 I wasn't tempted. Couldn't see what the fuss was about really. Not as soft as I expected. Anway I satisfied my curiosity - it's always interesting to come across qvc offerings in the shops and have a feel or a sniff!

I love the Lola Rose scarves but there is no point in paying full price as they always come up in the sale. HOF and John Lewis do them as well as the main Lola Rose site. £27.50 is a good price for them. Think I'm up to four scarves now and have my eye on one in the sale.

I'm slightly tempted by the bunny PJs but talked myself out of buying them; £30 when I don't sleep in PJs seems a purchase too far even for me.

Latest posts

Back