Lola Rose OTO Sat 1st Oct

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ArtDeco

Registered Shopper
I see that on Saturday evening there's a Lola Rose show at 11pm, and it's not their TSV, so I'm detecting the faint whiff of a One Time Only :giggle:. Any advance info would be much appreciated, especially as I share my birthday with QVC so I'm officially a year older that day and will be far too cream crackered to stay up till that time of the night :sleepy: :sweat: :giggle:

Last edited:
I know it's not going to be it because it's brand new, but I really want the doggy scarf - I have a wee Cocker pup and the doggies on the scarf look just like her. Any OTO in bracelet form would be appreciated, though.

Artdeco as QVC is your birthday twin they should let you have free p and p all day or the pick of the "fashion" (no I don't mean that!!). Anyway I hope that you have a lovely day and are thoroughly spoilt.

Artdeco as QVC is your birthday twin they should let you have free p and p all day or the pick of the "fashion" (no I don't mean that!!). Anyway I hope that you have a lovely day and are thoroughly spoilt.

:mysmilie_504: Do you know, in all the years that I've been with QVC they've never once sent me some South Sea pearls or a KitchenAid to celebrate our mutual birthday. They really are the limit :giggle:

I really. really hope it's 337718, smooth bead friendship bracelet. I've been trying to order online but the site won't let me...is this because it's going to be a OTO? Fingers crossed!

no, that was on air earlier today. I ordered the grey multi version. It was on the 8am show, so it won't be the OTO unfortunately.I ordered on QCut, but the website gives the TSV message, as do some other Lola items today. Pain in the bum

Does anyone have the name and price for 337718 please? I'm trying to find out which one it is and am not having much luck!

ETA: Have found the price, thank you.

Last edited:
Does anyone know what this was in the end? I was spark out by 9.30pm due to old age :giggle:. Had a look at the 24 hour product review and couldn't see any OTO price so I'm guessing whatever it was sold out? :thinking:

I ordered the Indi twice :confused: I ordered it before nipping to work a 8 but then while at work realised that while I wanted the grey/blue I *think* I ordered the smokey option. Cue lots of confusion and headbashing, because I couldn't see where it told me what colour I bought. So I decided to buy the grey on waitlist, figuring if I'd bought the correct one I can always cancel the order and if not I can decide whether to send the smokey back or not and wait for the grey. Dozy cow.

I've never understood why we can't see what colour/size option we've ordered on the My Account pages online!

Jude xx

oh, couldn't agree more! drives me up the wall! the oto was a big disappointment for me, and, it seems, everyone else too as it's still in stock.didn't even go limited stock I think

Even at the OTO price it was expensive when postage was added on. If it had been just the bracelet for under £26 I might have ordered.

me too-I don't wear earrings and wouldn't give them as a gift either.shame really, as there were lots of lovely pieces they could have offered instead

Lola Rose earrings never represent good value for money to me. A silver hook for a few pounds and generally one bead per earring for £30 ish when a breacelet is about that!!

Going a bit off topic, but how often does BrandAlley have LR sales on? Is it likely there's going to be one before Christmas?

Latest posts

Back