Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Lola Rose Ornamental 100% Wool Bird Scarf

QVC Price: £52.00

One Time Only Price : £39.26

P&P: £3.95
302734.jpg302734_ny.jpg
http://www.qvcuk.com/Lola-Rose-Orna...02734.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@3b803b80

I think its only a matter of time before the Lola accessory range floats into TK Maxx. The toiletry ranges are already available there a-plenty

Hooray for TK Maxx, it gives the buyer a chance to handle available products on QVC 'in hand' without the cost of delivery & return, and at the same time, realise how over-priced items are at QVC A number of times I have left TKMaxx thinking 'Gosh, I could have bought that rubbish from QVC, glad I didn't'

I think its only a matter of time before the Lola accessory range floats into TK Maxx. The toiletry ranges are already available there a-plenty

Hooray for TK Maxx, it gives the buyer a chance to handle available products on QVC 'in hand' without the cost of delivery & return, and at the same time, realise how over-priced items are at QVC A number of times I have left TKMaxx thinking 'Gosh, I could have bought that rubbish from QVC, glad I didn't'

Scarves are already in TK Maxx

That scarf is or at least was in House of Fraser sale for around £27. Didn't get that one but something similar.

The main problem with the LR wool scarves is that the threads pull very easily and are difficult to put back in place. Also they are scratchy on bare skin. They also need dry cleaning.

The main problem with the LR wool scarves is that the threads pull very easily and are difficult to put back in place. Also they are scratchy on bare skin. They also need dry cleaning.

Nikki has admitted she has hand washed her scarves.

I find it's very easy to catch the threads of LR scarves because they're so loosely woven and once they're pulled, it's hard to get them back again, though not impossible. They are stylish and warm and I bought 2 on sales but I wouldn't rush out to buy more because you can buy stylish and warm a lot cheaper elsewhere.

I've successfully hand washed my Lola Rose scarves and I must be lucky as I've only pulled one thread. I now have five scarves.

I love them but have to say I think £55 is expensive. I was given two as a presents. The others were bought in the sale. One at £16.50 from the Lola Rose website last week thanks to an eagle eyed forum buddy.

just in case someone washes them with boiling water by hand. bit like the kipling bags you can wash them on a gentle wash but someones gentle wash is anathers boil wash

They could put on the label, cool/gentle hand wash at 30 degrees. Just another case of a company covering it's backside against possible claims IMO. If LR owner is prepared to publicly declare they can be hand washed she should put it on the label.

However you wash them, it still doesn't alter the fact that they're quite loosely woven and mine have caught several times on my ring etc. and it takes ages of fiddling to sort the pulled threads out. They are stylish and warm, but this is the downside.

Latest posts

Back