Lola Rose Keyring - How much?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wouldn't trust it to stay intact with house and car keys on it. I had a lovely key ring (about a tenth the price of the LR one) but with the wear and tear of daily life the charm got scuffed and then fell off.

Some suppliers are in a wibbly wobbly world of their own when it comes to over-priced nonsense!

Isn't Fred Flintstone's wife called Wilma? There was a bracelet being shown on the morning show called Verma? The presenter asked where the name came from and Nicky answered FF's wife. (?) I may be wrong, please anyone know? I'm sure it's Wilma.

Has anyone been watching the programme about Liberty's? A lady on there spend I think around £390 for three cushions! It's a different world.

Has anyone been watching the programme about Liberty's? A lady on there spend I think around £390 for three cushions! It's a different world.

Yes I`ve been following it and if ever a place charges through the nose then it`s Liberty.

Going back to the key ring I find so many key rings are just too big. I like to keep my door keys in my purse and finding a key ring which isn`t huge but is still sturdy and nice looking isn`t always easy. So many are bauble shaped and then my purse won`t close.

You can actually make keyrings with semi-precious stones fairly easily - get everything from ebay. And a helluva lot cheaper. Though I do like LR jewellery, the prices are getting ridiculous.

Oh what is the programme on Liberty's? What chanel was it on? I'll try and look it up online. Btw - LR is very overpriced - especially her scarves, pj's, notebooks etc. Most of the jewellery is too but I guess she can get away with that more. That canvas shot at with paint by LG is hideous, would anyone buy that? Especially at that price!!

I have to say i have fallen out of love with the whole lola rose thing. I have loads of pieces i hardly ever wear anymore. Not sure if its QVCs fault but i don't even bother watching the shows now. Really not fussed on the whole Boutique line - costume jewellery at real jewellery prices.

I think the range is suffering from over-hype on QVC. You can wear only so many pieces of jewellery, and I certainly don't want to wear several pieces of very chunky jewellery at the same time, as the presenters and Nikki constantly urge us to do (in order to buy more). I do have one or two pieces of Lola Rose that I love. But over £45 for a keyring? Get real.

Lola Rose stuff is so ridiculously overpriced, they even have necklaces for like over £100 and sometimes even way over that. There is no way it cost so much to make them. I like some of the stuff, but some of it is badly made too. I got a bracelet once from LR from qvc and paid almost £30 for it, when I received it, it looked like some cheap bit from a Xmas cracker or a lucky bag, needless to say I sent it back.

You can actually make keyrings with semi-precious stones fairly easily - get everything from ebay. And a helluva lot cheaper. Though I do like LR jewellery, the prices are getting ridiculous.

Exactly. you would think Nikki would realize some of us know this when she tries to justify the prices of semi-precious stones.

Latest posts

Back